BY NONNI'S

Made with Real Fruit and Loaded with Almonds or Pistachios. 100 calories per 3 ct. pack. Perfect On The Go Convenience. Individually Wrapped. ​Great for all snacking occasions. Quick breakfast, Mid-Morning & Mid-Afternoon snack, After Dinner Treat. ​​. Average Retail Price $3.99. see more...

Nonni's® THINaddictives
  • "I received this product from my good life VoxBox and I would have to say that it is amazing I love how it's in small packets and it is easy to travel with." in 88 reviews
  • "I think that these would make a great snack no matter the time of day and with only 100 calories per 3 pieces, it is an even better snack option." in 44 reviews
  • "I get the cranberry almond ones from Costco and living in Arizona they are the perfect snack to keep in the car ( even in the heat of summer)." in 20 reviews
  • "I received this product complimentary in my voxbox and I think it's really good for breakfast with your cup of coffee !!" in 17 reviews
  • "It's got just the right amount of everything- sweetness, spice, chewy cranberry bits, almonds, and delicious cookie." in 15 reviews
Lauren P.
Winter Garden, FL
I never have time to eat a proper breakfast. I was really excited to try Nonni's THINaddictives and have been a consumer ever since! These are perfect to take on the go to work. They are delicious and come in a variety of flavors. They go great with my morning cup of coffee or tea. I recommend these to everyone! Try some out! You won't be disappointed.
Rachel M.
Tried these once I received them in my Good Life Vox Box and loved it! The pack of three is just the right size for a quick snack! My boyfriend who is very particular about "healthy snacks" really enjoyed it as well. Would definitely recommend them as a mid morning or mid-day snack. They taste a bit like biscotti without the guilty experience.
Ann Y.
I received some THINaddictives in cranberry from the Good Life Voxbox and they were okay. It was kinda hard/crunchy. I personally didn't really like it but my mom does. It tasted kinda bland to me besides the occasional cranberry/almond taste.
Danielle A.
Rowlett, TX
I received these complimentary in my Good Vox Box yesterday and immediately opened them, craving a snack. Unfortunately, they arrived basically in crumbs. The shipment was clearly too much for them. That didn't slow me down from eating them though. They had great flavor and I was surprised that they were only 100 calories! I definitely want to buy them again, but I hope next time they are whole pieces!
Valerie I.
West Hills, CA
I received Nonni's Thinaddictives complementary from Influenster in my #goodlife #voxbox. I had them for my afternoon snack at work. They may be thin but they pack big biscotti flavor. Each crunchy bite was accompanied by the sweet chewiness of dried cranberries and toasted almonds. These will make a great addition to any pantry. Will definitely buy.
Alycia H.
white lake, MI
I received a sample of these through Influenster in my Good Life Voxbox and my first thought on these was that they look DELICIOUS. I was a little bit disappointed though. They weren't exactly bad, but they were kinda dry and more like a cracker than a cookie or bread. They would be perfect with coffee or milk though! I really love this brand and I'm definitely going to look for other products from them!
Erika D.
Bloomington, IN
I received a sample of these complimentary from Influenster as part of the Good Life box and these taste great! However, they are just a snack and do not qualify for a breakfast for me even so I would just use them as a midday snack. The ingredients aren't horrible, but I wouldn't say that they are healthy for you either. I would definitely recommend them, however, they are a little pricey for what you get.
Cara W.
De Pere, WI
As most other influences said, I did not expect these to be as delightful as they are! They cover all of the things I want in a snack: slightly sweet, crunchy yet chewy, a little bit of tartness from the cranberries, and a little bit of salted butter-ness from the nuts. GREAT for on the go snack! I found a box of 20 at Costco for around $6-7
Nicole S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I just bought these at Costo...SUPER good, and addicting like previous commenters have mentioned! I am sure this takes the "thin" out of it, but it also very good paired with some brie cheese!!! YUM! great snack to satisfy your sweet tooth!
Elizabeth S.
Got them in the Good Life box. When I saw them, I realized I have had them before; my son got them while trick-or-treating last year. He did not want them, so I had them and they were delicious! I never knew where to get them, so when I saw them again in the box, I was so happy. I really do like these. Sweet enough, nice crunch, and the cranberry almond one has nice overall flavor and texture.
Alexandria S.
Anyone else find them a bit dry? What would you drink with them?
Jenny V.
Los Angeles, CA
Has anybody tasted the other flavors?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
These look delicious! Where do they sell them? I've never seen them before & would love to try them.
Katie W.
Canton, MI
I've never seen these - where do you find them?
Danielle G.
Danbury, CT
Where have you found these? i can't track them down in my local market and I need more of them! yum, yum!