BY NONNI'S

Made with Real Fruit and Loaded with Almonds or Pistachios. 100 calories per 3 ct. pack. Perfect On The Go Convenience. Individually Wrapped. ​Great for all snacking occasions. Quick breakfast, Mid-Morning & Mid-Afternoon snack, After Dinner Treat. ​​. Average Retail Price $3.99. see more...

Nonni's® THINaddictives
  • "I received this product from my good life VoxBox and I would have to say that it is amazing I love how it's in small packets and it is easy to travel with." in 88 reviews
  • "I think that these would make a great snack no matter the time of day and with only 100 calories per 3 pieces, it is an even better snack option." in 44 reviews
  • "I get the cranberry almond ones from Costco and living in Arizona they are the perfect snack to keep in the car ( even in the heat of summer)." in 20 reviews
  • "I received this product complimentary in my voxbox and I think it's really good for breakfast with your cup of coffee !!" in 17 reviews
  • "It's got just the right amount of everything- sweetness, spice, chewy cranberry bits, almonds, and delicious cookie." in 15 reviews
Erika W.
I received these (Cranberry-Almond Flavor) in my Good Life Vox Box, complimentary from Influenster) and could not have been more impressed. They are crunchy, but also sweet. Only 100 calories, a snack you can feel great about--especially on the go! I am not a huge fan of almond, but I adored them! They were healtheir than the granola bars I usually keep and a much better flavor!
Laura B.
Philadelphia , PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I received these in my #GoodVoxBox. I was excited to try them because they look like biscotti & I love biscotti! I really like that they are thin because sometimes I have issues with my jaw locking & popping, etc. These were perfect for me! Now I want to run out and find them to put in my sons diaper bag for on the go, although, he will probably want to eat them too!
Kristen P.
Norfolk, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I received these in my Good Life VoxBox complimentary from Influenster. When I first tried them, I was with a friend and we were both hungry. We took our first bites of the THINaddictives and were a bit taken aback by the texture, not knowing what to expect. About ten seconds later we were both reaching for the bag again because they were great! If you're looking for a different but oh-so-tasty (and healthy!) snack - this is it.
Natalie M.
Quincy, MA
These were a delicious treat with my morning cup of tea! I love the crunchy thin cookie packed with cranberries and almonds! I want to find these in the shop for sure!! Perfect 100 calorie snack, any time! (I received these complimentary from Infuenster)
Janessa R.
Cottonwood Heights
I received these in my #GoodVoxBox from Influenster and although I was a bit hesitant to try these, I was pleasantly surprised. They're hard similar to a biscotti but the flavor is so yummy. The cranberries and almonds were not overwhelming in the least and at 100 calories per pack, I don't feel bad for having them as a snack between meals. Great choice if you're looking for a healthy snack to throw in your backpack or purse!
Rachel B.
DOYLESTOWN, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These little biscotti thins are great for a cup of coffee! They don't pack that much flavor to me because they are so thin, but they do try to pack a ton of dried fruits and nuts into the slices. These are much easier to eat than a normal biscotti because of how thin they are, but that also cuts down on how much you get to eat. Really creative food idea.
Ariel V.
St Petersburg, FL
I received a sample of these today in the Good Life Vox Box. They are so good! The crisp are sweet & the cranberries are chewy, it makes for a great combo! They put just the right amount of almonds in. I love that they're only 100 calories! They only have 1g of fiber, but I still found them to be filling afternoon snack. I will definitely be repurchasing (:
Ashley C.
These are so yummy! I was so glad to get them in my complimentary GoodVoxBox from Influenster. I have already bought three more boxes and this is definitely my favorite flavor. They are just sweet enough to satisfy a sweet tooth and they are pretty healthy too!
Danielle C.
Deltona, FL
I got the Cranberry THINaddictive cookies complimentary in my Good Life Voxbox and really love them. They taste great and are a fantastic size and sweetness for a small snack after dinner, before bed, or half-way between breakfast and lunch. They were not as crispy as I thought they'd be... that's okay with me, because I don't love crunch- but if you like crunchy cookies, these may not be what you're expecting.
Kelsey B.
Duvall, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Thank you Influenster for sending me these for testing purposes. The crunch is quite good, typically I don't like super crunchy snacks but this is the perfect amount and the flavor is wonderful! The fact that they aren't super processed is great and using healthy ingredients...makes these my perfect snack! The package of 3 loafs is only 100 calories!
Alexandria S.
Anyone else find them a bit dry? What would you drink with them?
Jenny V.
Los Angeles, CA
Has anybody tasted the other flavors?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
These look delicious! Where do they sell them? I've never seen them before & would love to try them.
Katie W.
Canton, MI
I've never seen these - where do you find them?
Danielle G.
Danbury, CT
Where have you found these? i can't track them down in my local market and I need more of them! yum, yum!