BY NONNI'S

Made with Real Fruit and Loaded with Almonds or Pistachios. 100 calories per 3 ct. pack. Perfect On The Go Convenience. Individually Wrapped. ​Great for all snacking occasions. Quick breakfast, Mid-Morning & Mid-Afternoon snack, After Dinner Treat. ​​. Average Retail Price $3.99. see more...

Nonni's® THINaddictives
  • "I received this product from my good life VoxBox and I would have to say that it is amazing I love how it's in small packets and it is easy to travel with." in 88 reviews
  • "I think that these would make a great snack no matter the time of day and with only 100 calories per 3 pieces, it is an even better snack option." in 44 reviews
  • "I get the cranberry almond ones from Costco and living in Arizona they are the perfect snack to keep in the car ( even in the heat of summer)." in 20 reviews
  • "I received this product complimentary in my voxbox and I think it's really good for breakfast with your cup of coffee !!" in 17 reviews
  • "It's got just the right amount of everything- sweetness, spice, chewy cranberry bits, almonds, and delicious cookie." in 15 reviews
Tasha C.
I got my first voxbox and this was one of the products to try, and seriously the name doesn't lie they are vey , VERY addictive! I tried the Cranberry one's they are so delicious. I was afraid they would be hard and I'd have to soak them in something first , but to my surprise they are the perfect texture. Just the right amount of crunch and sweet so you don't have to worry about your teeth. Now I'm on the hunt to find more and really looking forward to trying more flavors. Yummy!!
Jessica F.
Cheektowaga, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I received these in my goodlife voxbox. The one I ate was super yummy, but unfortunately I was unable to eat the rest because my kids ate them....although they said they loved them as well. Would definitely repurchase these to keep in my purse as a light snack for me or my little ones!!
Sierra F.
Delmar, MD
I received three of thunaddictive piecs in my Good Life Voxbox and already they aren't something I would normally have gone for at the store, the reason I love sample boxes is because I get to find new delicious goodies! These are pretty yummy little slices of bread with fruit and nuts in them and they have an awesome flavor. The only real con I have is the texture, they were a little bit chewy, but it didn't make them any less delicious. They also smell amazing. :)
Sarah D.
Tom Bean, TX
I received complimentary a sample of Nonni's THINaddictives in my The Good Life Vox Box from Influenster. I am a biscotti fan, so I was really excited to try these. They are light and delicious, and the butter almond flavor really compliments the tart dried cranberries. These are awesome by themselves, but I can definitely see my self enjoying them with some vanilla frozen or Greek yogurt. I haven't seen these in stores, but when I do, I will be purchasing some.
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I received my #goodvoxbox yesterday. I came to these and thought "well, these will be gross." I tried them this morning for breakfast. They were DELICIOUS!!! I wish I had more. The flavors were perfect and it made for a great breakfast! AND they are only 100 calories per pack! Doesn't get much better than that. Do yourself a favor and try something new! I got this complimentary from Influenster.
Donna K.
Orlando, FL
SO GOOD you will want to eat the whole box. Two of my favorite things together ready to take on the go. What is there not to love? Other than they are SUPER hard to find in my area. At holiday time they are around but seem to then dwindle. I look and sometime they pop up. I guess another con is they are supposed to be portion controlled and they are so good I have a hard time stopping the munching. Try then you'll see Like it says in the name, it's true....
Tekoya B.
District Hts, MD
These are very good! The problem is marketing has done a bum job on getting the product out there. I love them with a cup of coffee. I was hooked instantly, a co-worker got them from Costco. I haven't found them anywhere else since then. Sad, cause his product really would sell.
May C.
Jersey City, NJ
I saw this in my Good Life Vox Box and I didn't really want to try it at first. My sister took a bite and she told me they were delicious, so I gave it a go. Turns out, they really are good! The packaging isn't that appealing and nothing stood out to me when I looked at it. Once I tried it though, I liked it. I would recommend this!
Liz O.
Fort Worth , TX
I received this complimentary from Influenster in my Good Life VoxBox. These really do live up to their names (truly addicting!) Despite of the fact that these are SNACKS, I can't help but think about how I can finish a whole box of this in one sitting lol! They are light, crispy, crunchy. Almonds and cranberries are the perfect combination! Will definitely be buying more of these to snack on!
Carrie R.
Webster, TX
Ok, so I guess I am one of the few who didn't just love these. I received them in my Good Life VoxBox and really was excited to try them. I was expecting something kinda like biscotti, and boy did I have a let down. These things tasted like cardboard! Their only redeeming quality were the chewy, sweet, and tangy morsels of cranberry throughout them. Still, even the cranberry chewy goodness was not quite enough to make up for the ack in the biscuit.
Alexandria S.
Anyone else find them a bit dry? What would you drink with them?
Jenny V.
Los Angeles, CA
Has anybody tasted the other flavors?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
These look delicious! Where do they sell them? I've never seen them before & would love to try them.
Katie W.
Canton, MI
I've never seen these - where do you find them?
Danielle G.
Danbury, CT
Where have you found these? i can't track them down in my local market and I need more of them! yum, yum!