BY NONNI'S

Made with Real Fruit and Loaded with Almonds or Pistachios. 100 calories per 3 ct. pack. Perfect On The Go Convenience. Individually Wrapped. ​Great for all snacking occasions. Quick breakfast, Mid-Morning & Mid-Afternoon snack, After Dinner Treat. ​​. Average Retail Price $3.99. see more...

Nonni's® THINaddictives
  • "I received this product from my good life VoxBox and I would have to say that it is amazing I love how it's in small packets and it is easy to travel with." in 88 reviews
  • "I think that these would make a great snack no matter the time of day and with only 100 calories per 3 pieces, it is an even better snack option." in 44 reviews
  • "I get the cranberry almond ones from Costco and living in Arizona they are the perfect snack to keep in the car ( even in the heat of summer)." in 20 reviews
  • "I received this product complimentary in my voxbox and I think it's really good for breakfast with your cup of coffee !!" in 17 reviews
  • "It's got just the right amount of everything- sweetness, spice, chewy cranberry bits, almonds, and delicious cookie." in 15 reviews
Teresa R.
Ummm... where have these been all my life!? These are DELICIOUS. I'm not gonna lie to you, when I saw them in my Good Life voxbox (I got the cranberry kind), I thought they looked pretty pitiful, and I was expecting them to be dry, hard, and bland, but oh my goodness, was I wrong. They're the perfect consistency- not too soft, not too hard, just like a good biscotti. But that's not the best part. The best part is that the second you open them up and smell them, you KNOW you're about to take a bite of something amazing. It's got that sweet/spicy smell that every kid with an Italian family probably knows. It smells like Grandma's kitchen, like childhood. And then you take a bite, and you are not disappointed. It's got just the right amount of everything- sweetness, spice, chewy cranberry bits, almonds, and delicious cookie. I'm seriously sad that I only got one little packet of these... definitely going to find somewhere to purchase them. Yum!
Leah B.
Jackson Hts, NY
So I wasn't that excited when I saw these in my Good Life box from Influenster. Another 100 calorie cookie pack, ho hum. They're all the rage but they've kind of been done to death. However, one bite was all it took to change my mind. I mean... oh my god, these are PERFECT. They're like biscotti's older, fancy, sophisticated brother.

The main problem with biscotti is that they are thick and hard. These are thin, chewy, crispy, light as air but packed with fruity, nutty flavor.. yet somehow still totally biscotti? Not quite sure how that works but I sure as heck won't complain! Plus only 100 calories and totally filling. I am so stocking up on these for sugar cravings.
Megan B.
Grand Rapids, MI
These are awesome! I received the Cranberry Almond flavor in my Good Life VoxBox - deish! They kind of remind me of a weird cross breed between biscotti, a cookie, and health food. Sounds a little out there, I know - but they were actually really good. Crunchy, but not too crunchy, while being a little soft at the same time, but not too soft. It's kind of hard to explain, but get yourself some and give it a go! You won't be disappointed. They come in several flavors and are packaged in convenient little 3 cookie packs - perfect for the desk drawer, purse, diaper bag, lunch, etc. And, at only 100 calories a pouch, you don't even feel the tiniest bit guilty! Also, saw the most amazing idea on their Facebook page - Nonni's a la mode! Definitely will need to try that out!
Shawndra B.
Ft Leonard Wood, MO
I'm trying to get rid of a good chunk of weight so I'm really trying to buy healtheir alternatives. I saw these and was hoping they were good because I had previously believed almost all healtheir alternatives were blah or gross tasting. These are great. Very tasty. I like the crunch. The fruit and nuts taste good too. It has a nice balance. I tried the almond first; now onto the pistachio. Can't wait to try that flavor. I usually have them for a snack, but may try as breakfast if I'm in a hurry.
Mia M.
Radnor, OH
When I received a sample of these (in Cranberry-Almond) from Influenster, in my GoodLife VoxBox, I was skeptical. I HATE cranberries, and similar-looking snack cookies had been dry and unappetizing. Since I was certain I would hate them, I drafted the 13 year old to help me test them.
We loved them. I mean, we really LOVED them! They were sweet, without being OVERLY sweet, and the flavor and texture of the almonds filled the entire bar. There wasn't any of the tartness we expected from the cranberries... and they were surprisingly satisfying!
Since then, we have bought the pistachio. We love them even MORE!
Myriam J.
East Orange, NJ
In my #GoodVoxBox from Influenster Nonnie's THINaddictives #GetAddicted was included. The flavor was the cranberry almond, pistachio and chocolate. The cookie itself was sweet, thin and crunchy. The cranberry was just the right amount of chewy and tart, and the almond slivers complete this tasty treat. There is a reason they're called thin addictives because they're just so addictive! It only carried 100 calories with make the perfect guilt free snack. The cookie was filling enough to take the edge off your hunger when it wasn’t time for a meal. It very convenient to carried in purse or briefcase.
Deana S.
Matawan, NJ
I received the Cranberry Almond flavored Nonni's THINaddictives complimentary from Influenster in the Good Life VoxBox. I seriously LOVE these thins and think they are absolutely delicious! they are a quick and easy snack individually wrapped and perfect to pack in your backpack as an in class snack or in your purse on the go at the office or park! I chose to eat mine as a midnight snack and I have to say that it was just the cure for my midnight craving. I will definitely be stocking up on these from now on!
Cathi L.
Bethlehem, PA
I received a complementary sample of Nonni's THINaddictives for testing purposes from Influenster's #GoodVoxBox. I follow a gluten-free diet, so I was unable to enjoy these cookies, but my teenaged daughter was a very eager surrogate tester. The THINaddictives seem to be thinly sliced biscotti. I received the Cranberry Almond Thins, and my daughter loved the taste. The cookie was crisp with a rich almond flavor.

I was pleased with the ingredient list and nutritional values. At 100 calories per serving, these would make a good after-school treat, or dessert option.
Melissa C.
Kyle, TX
I was so excited when I got my first ever VoxBox ! Being a college student its really easy to eat the unhealthy snacks :/ and lets face it we love the taste of fatty foods. So when I tried out the Thinaddictives I got hooked! At first glance it looks like a healthy treat that probably wouldn't taste good but happily I was wrong. The burst of cranberry's was the BEST part! I was shocked how amazing it tasted. I will be buying these!!
Jessica R.
Jacksonville, FL
I received these cranberry Nonni's THINaddictives complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster in my GoodLifeVoxBox.

I threw these in my purse and ate them on the go with my iced coffee as I ran off to a meeting. Since they were crumbled in shipping (need some work on the packaging), they were hard to eat on the go but the taste nearly stopped me in my tracks. These were delicious, a perfect mix of fruit, cinnamonny flavor and I love that they were only 100 calories (although mine only had two cookies and it says 100 cal per 3 pack). They partnered well with coffee for a light breakfast and I will definitely be purchasing these!
Alexandria S.
Anyone else find them a bit dry? What would you drink with them?
Jenny V.
Los Angeles, CA
Has anybody tasted the other flavors?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
These look delicious! Where do they sell them? I've never seen them before & would love to try them.
Katie W.
Canton, MI
I've never seen these - where do you find them?
Danielle G.
Danbury, CT
Where have you found these? i can't track them down in my local market and I need more of them! yum, yum!