Nonni's® THINaddictives
Nonni's® THINaddictives
By Nonni's
Rachel N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3

How strong is the cranberry flavor?

margo s.
margo s.
2 years, 5 months ago
Not that strong. its rather mild actually.
Colorado Spgs, CO
4 years, 3 months ago
The only time I taste the cranberry flavor is when I actually eat one of the dried cranberries. It isn't overpowering at all, and I actually love the bites I get a cranberry in because it makes it taste that much sweeter in my opinion!
Colorado Spgs, CO
4 years, 3 months ago
I only taste the cranberry flavor when I bite down on one of the dried cranberries. It doesn't overpower the whole thing, rather make it taste sweeter in my opinion. Have them packed in my lunch today..super good!
Sahrae G.
Sahrae G.
4 years, 6 months ago
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
It's not super strong, but it is super delicious!