Janessa R.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I am always looking for a healthy snack that curbs my appetite until the next meal and provides me with nutrients I really need. Luckily, I found a potential solution for my snack time in the form of THINaddictives which I received complimentary from Influenster. These biscotti-like cookies are fantastic because they not only satiate hunger between meals but taste delicious and are packed with great nutrients. At only 100 calories per 3 cookie pack, they're a portion controlled alternative to other snacks and are made with real fruit and nuts. I tried the Cranberry Almond thins which I was a bit hesitant about because generally cranberries used in these sort of products come out weird tasting but I was pleasantly surprised. The cranberries were the right amount of soft and the almonds complemented the cookie and cranberry nicely. The only issue I came across while eating my THINaddictives is that they were so yummy that I was nervous I would end up eating multiple packages without thinking.