Cristina S.
Bismarck, ND
I received a sample in my GoodVoxBox compliments of Influenster. I have been known to purchase Nonni's biscotti (the traditional kind) in the huge tubs available in bulk, and I had high expectations of this little package. Mine was a little crushed from shipping probably, so I'm not sure how portable the packages are on their own, but the taste was worth it. I expected sparse cranberries and almonds, but mine was chock-full, so I felt like it would be worth it to purchase (I hate getting a package of chocolate chip cookies or something and being able to count the chocolate chips in the pack...) Anyway, they weren't as crunchy as I thought they might be, but I felt like the flavor was better for it. I didn't dunk them in anything. The serving size was appropriate for a snack, and I felt like it curbed my hunger between meals well enough that I didn't go looking for something more. Would love to try the other varieties, but I haven't seen them in stores yet.