Nonni's THINaddictives Pistachio Almond Thins uploaded by Michael V.Nonni's THINaddictives Pistachio Almond Thins uploaded by Michael V.

BY GENERIC

Nonni's THINaddictives Pistachio Almond Thins: 6 freshness packs, 100 calories each Made with real nuts Loaded with pistachios Kosher see more...

• How's the taste is it like biscotti 2 Answers
  • Where can I find these and for how much?5 Answers
  • What do these taste like. Do you think they're made with peanuts1 Answers
Nonni's THINaddictives Pistachio Almond Thins
  • "We get them every shopping trip but in a different flavor, however I find all their flavors are bomb" in 1 review
Sloan G.
Tampa, FL
Ok I was totally skeptical of these. I thought they looked so bland and dry but my friend had one in her bag and I was starving. They are actually amazing! They have this hint of vanilla and they're light and airy. They're really amazing
Holly R.
Morgantown, WV
These are great mid morning snacks or around the 4:00 crash time! The carbs and calories are low enough to keep me from ruining my macro numbers. The fact that there are three in a pack makes me feel that I actually had a legitimate snack! I like the taste of the cranberry ones the best.
Tamara K.
Baltimore , MD
I really enjoy these thin biscotti like cookies with coffee in the morning. They are not that expensive and healthier and crunchier than other cookies. The problem is you can't have just one or two they are that good.
Robyn C.
Weslaco, TX
So good everyone loves them when they try them! I love them! My husband request them because he says it's the best he's ever tasted and gets mad when I forget to buy them, lol!
Nicole M.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this flavor. I wasn't sure how it would taste, but figured it couldn't be too bad with pistachios and almonds. They are delicious. The cookie has a nice cinnamon taste to it as well. So yummy.
Ana M.
Just recently began eating these. I'm loving this snack and flavor. They come individually wrapped and make it easy to take them on the go, or keep them in your purse, desk or car. They are pretty healthy, and who can't say no to healthy good tasking snacks?
Lauren G.
These cookies are so delicious. I love how crunchy they are. I love the large pieces of pistachio nuts. I like to keep them in my bag for when I'm craving a snack. They are addictive!
Sunny M.
So far I have tried this flavor as well as the cranberry one and this is by far my favorite one. I found them on sale at Vons and wished I stocked up. They are yummy and only 100 calories.
Justine E.
Hayward, CA
These are so good! My dad actually bought them for me and I was a little iffy about trying them. I like pistachios but I thought it a weird thing to be in a cracker mix. I was pleasantly surprised and will definitely be buying them again
Lynda S.
These are delicious! Perfect with my morning latte! It's like a thin biscotti and it comes 3 in a bag. Super yummy! The name is fitting as they are super addictive!
Michelle H.
Leander
Are these like Nut Thins?
Artesia S.
Mansfield, LA
Where can I find these and for how much?
Gia O.
Salem , OH
How's the taste is it like biscotti
Christina S.
Park Forest, IL
What do these taste like. Do you think they're made with peanuts