Nonni's THINaddictives Pistachio Almond Thins uploaded by Yousra A.Nonni's THINaddictives Pistachio Almond Thins uploaded by Michael V.Nonni's THINaddictives Pistachio Almond Thins uploaded by Michael V.

BY GENERIC

Nonni's THINaddictives Pistachio Almond Thins: 6 freshness packs, 100 calories each Made with real nuts Loaded with pistachios Kosher see more...

• How's the taste is it like biscotti 2 Answers
  • Where can I find these and for how much?5 Answers
  • What do these taste like. Do you think they're made with...1 Answers
Nonni's THINaddictives Pistachio Almond Thins
  • "We get them every shopping trip but in a different flavor, however I find all their flavors are bomb" in 1 review
Amy B.
These are so delicious! Just enough to curb your craving. They come in many different flavors! 3 thinly sliced biscotti cookies are in each pack. I grab one to take to work everyday.
Yousra A.
This cookies without one and pistachio is so yummy it’s Lightly sweet and crunchy and with real almonds and pistachios I bought it from Walmart it’s not expensive it’s only for 2$. I highly recommend it
Holly R.
Fairmont, WV
These are great mid morning snacks or around the 4:00 crash time! The carbs and calories are low enough to keep me from ruining my macro numbers. The fact that there are three in a pack makes me feel that I actually had a legitimate snack! I like the taste of the cranberry ones the best.
Robyn C.
Weslaco, TX
So good everyone loves them when they try them! I love them! My husband request them because he says it's the best he's ever tasted and gets mad when I forget to buy them, lol!
Sloan G.
Dothan, AL
Ok I was totally skeptical of these. I thought they looked so bland and dry but my friend had one in her bag and I was starving. They are actually amazing! They have this hint of vanilla and they're light and airy. They're really amazing
Nicole E.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this flavor. I wasn't sure how it would taste, but figured it couldn't be too bad with pistachios and almonds. They are delicious. The cookie has a nice cinnamon taste to it as well. So yummy.
Ana M.
Just recently began eating these. I'm loving this snack and flavor. They come individually wrapped and make it easy to take them on the go, or keep them in your purse, desk or car. They are pretty healthy, and who can't say no to healthy good tasking snacks?
Lauren G.
These cookies are so delicious. I love how crunchy they are. I love the large pieces of pistachio nuts. I like to keep them in my bag for when I'm craving a snack. They are addictive!
Tamara K.
Baltimore , MD
I really enjoy these thin biscotti like cookies with coffee in the morning. They are not that expensive and healthier and crunchier than other cookies. The problem is you can't have just one or two they are that good.
Sunny M.
So far I have tried this flavor as well as the cranberry one and this is by far my favorite one. I found them on sale at Vons and wished I stocked up. They are yummy and only 100 calories.
Michelle H.
Leander
Are these like Nut Thins?
Artesia S.
Mansfield, LA
Where can I find these and for how much?
Gia O.
Salem , OH
How's the taste is it like biscotti
Christina S.
Park Forest, IL
What do these taste like. Do you think they're made with peanuts