Add a Photo

By NONNI'S
Made with Real Fruit and Loaded with Almonds or Pistachios. 100 calories per 3 ct. pack. Perfect On The Go Convenience. Individually Wrapped. ​Great for all snacking occasions. Quick breakfast, Mid-Morning & Mid-Afternoon snack, After Dinner Treat. ​​. Average Retail Price $3.99.
Photos (22)
Melissa F.
Melissa F.

Omg so the cranberry one is so good with either cheese or jelly on it... Best invention everrrr
Patricia R.
Patricia R.
Bossier City, LA

Legit my favorite little snack to go along side my tea or coffee! Nice and crispy! Amazing flavor.
Terri S.
Terri S.
Niagara Falls, NY

I received a free sample of these at Sam's Club. The taste was flat and the texture was quite hard. I love Nonni's products but this definitely was not one of best of I've had.
Lesley N.
Lesley N.
Newport, KY

Nonni's biscotti are absolutely delicious! I love the crispness of the biscotti and the variety of different biscotti the brand offers. The Almond ones are a good way to get some protein cause Almonds are a good source of protein and healthy!
Abby S.
Abby S.
Scranton, PA

I loved this.. It's crunchy and soft at the same time and it comes in all flavored
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Morgantown, WV

These are very thin, crunchy, and good! Sweet bus also very cracker like as well. I've had the pistachio kind and I would recommend either for a good snack!
Heather B.
Heather B.
Estero, Fl

I but these at Costco in a large box. They are so good with your morning coffee or tea and at 100 calories a package they are also guilt free.
D H.
D H.
Lady Lake, FL

I buy Nonni's THINaddictives t the warehouse store and we enjoy them as a snack and with coffee in the morning.
Ellie H.
Ellie H.

IF you love sweets and crackers and chips you will Love these. A sweet and salty comb that is to good to be true. They look like pieces of bread but taste amazing.
Adriana L.
Adriana L.
Seattle, WA

I love these I have one every morning I love the sweetness and crunchiness they have. They are really good snacks.
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.

Anyone else find them a bit dry? What would you drink with them?
Jenny V.
Jenny V.
Los Angeles, CA

Has anybody tasted the other flavors?
Michele B.
Michele B.
Naples, ME

These look delicious! Where do they sell them? I've never seen them before & would love to try them.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Canton, MI

I've never seen these - where do you find them?
Danielle G.
Danielle G.

Where have you found these? i can't track them down in my local market and I need more of them! yum, yum!

Join Now