Nonni's® THINaddictives

by Nonni's

Made with Real Fruit and Loaded with Almonds or Pistachios. 100 calories per 3 ct. pack. Perfect On The Go Convenience. Individually Wrapped. ​Great for all snacking occasions. Quick breakfast, Mid-Morning & Mid-Afternoon snack, After Dinner Treat. ​​. Average Retail Price $3.99.

These look so good. Are they better than regular biscotti?
What other flavors are there besides the Cranberry?
Do these thinner versions taste like the thicker biscotti or are they a ton more crunchy? I've been hesitant to try them because I don't like things that are so crunchy they hurt to eat.
Start your review of Nonni's® THINaddictives!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I received this product from my good life VoxBox and I would have to say that it is amazing I love how it's in small packets and it is easy to travel with.in reviews
I think that these would make a great snack no matter the time of day and with only 100 calories per 3 pieces, it is an even better snack option.in reviews
I get the cranberry almond ones from Costco and living in Arizona they are the perfect snack to keep in the car ( even in the heat of summer).in reviews
I received this product complimentary in my voxbox and I think it's really good for breakfast with your cup of coffee !!in reviews
It's got just the right amount of everything- sweetness, spice, chewy cranberry bits, almonds, and delicious cookie.in reviews
Emily S.
Newport, KY
I love these! I have all three flavors (Pistachio, Cinnamon Raisin, and Cranberry). The Cranberry is my favorite flavor of the three. These are great to just throw in your bag for a mid-afternoon snack!
HELINA L.
Pine Brook, NJ
THESE ARE SUPER YUMMY. THEY ARE A GREAT SNACK. BETTER THAN EATING COOKIES AND ALL THE OTHER JUNK. LOW IN CALORIES. YUM
Melissa S.
Omaha, Ne
To my surprise I really like this product. I received it to sample in my voxbox and I want more. It has a lot of flavor, I thought it would be bland just because it was very thin but it was so flavorful. Great guilt free treat to help with the sweet tooth.
Vicki S.
Stuart, FL
I usually love Nonni's but recently I tried the new Thinaddictives. I was less than impressed .I received the Cranberry Almond flavor from influenster . The package arrived in edible condition a little crumbly but mostly intact. I got my cup of coffee ready and opened the package to pull out my cookies. I noticed right away how thin they were which to me is a good thing. Expecting the consistency of biscotti I was let down when I took my 1st bite. It wasn't at all like anything I have tried before. I thought that maybe I had received an out of date pack but the use by date is 3/2014. It was stale tasting. It had a slight taste of cranberry but the almond drowned it out. I will try these again if I can find them in another flavor just to see if they too taste stale. I also will continue to buy Nonni's in the chocolate flavor which to me is much better.
Tekoya B.
Clinton, MD
These are very good! The problem is marketing has done a bum job on getting the product out there. I love them with a cup of coffee. I was hooked instantly, a co-worker got them from Costco. I haven't found them anywhere else since then. Sad, cause his product really would sell.
Cathie S.
Baraga, MI
When I opened my VoxBox I was thrilled to see Nonni's THINaddictives. I am truly addicted to traditional Nonni's Biscotti.. The THINaddictives have great flavor and crunch. They are the perfect snack for those of us watching our carbs but still craving biscotti.Thank you so much for the sample, I will be requesting them at my local grocery store...
Alaina A.
Blue Springs, MO
It is just such a small serving size... yes its convienient but its like eating one m&m. I was just not satisied. They do taste good I would just not buy it for myself. I received a complimentary sample in my good life vox box!
Cathi L.
Bethlehem, PA
I received a complementary sample of Nonni's THINaddictives for testing purposes from Influenster's #GoodVoxBox. I follow a gluten-free diet, so I was unable to enjoy these cookies, but my teenaged daughter was a very eager surrogate tester. The THINaddictives seem to be thinly sliced biscotti. I received the Cranberry Almond Thins, and my daughter loved the taste. The cookie was crisp with a rich almond flavor. I was pleased with the ingredient list and nutritional values. At 100 calories per serving, these would make a good after-school treat, or dessert option.
Ryan C.
Bakersfield, CA
I got a complimentary sample of these in the Goodlife Vox Box. It was the first thing I tried out. I was a little hesitant b/c I don't normally like dried fruits, but this wasn't half bad. The cookie itself was yummy with a fairly strong hint of cinnamon. The almond slices were a nice touch as well. I was surprised to find that I kinda liked the cranberry bits that were like cranberry raisins. I especially loved that the who package was just 100 calories! I love 100 calorie packs and would definitively look for these at my local store.
Myriam J.
East Orange, NJ
In my #GoodVoxBox from Influenster Nonnie's THINaddictives #GetAddicted was included. The flavor was the cranberry almond, pistachio and chocolate. The cookie itself was sweet, thin and crunchy. The cranberry was just the right amount of chewy and tart, and the almond slivers complete this tasty treat. There is a reason they're called thin addictives because they're just so addictive! It only carried 100 calories with make the perfect guilt free snack. The cookie was filling enough to take the edge off your hunger when it wasn’t time for a meal. It very convenient to carried in purse or briefcase.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...