Nonni's Foods Nonni's THINaddictives Cranberry Almond Thins 4.44 oz uploaded by Alejandra M.

BY NONNI'S FOODS

Nonni's thinaddictives cranberry almond thins 4.44 oz see more...

• What drink would you suggest enjoying with these?1 Answers
  • Is it good when you dip in coffee?2 Answers
  • Do you add anything to it to jazz it up?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Matilde H.
Pottstown , PA
These are delicious! I buy them from costco and get them all of the time. They are a perfect snack for on the go to just throw in a bag and run out the door. They have a great flavor; sweet, but not too sweet. They are crunchy and chewy making for the perfect balance.
Tina T.
These are so... good and packed full of flavor. There is a ton of fruit in these little biscuits and it comes in a convenient package for a fresh snack wherever you might be traveling. The package is easy to put in the smallest purse. And, even though these are small they are filling.
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
These healthy snacks are very tasty but a little dry. I would compare their texture to thin biscotti. The sweet cranberry flavor is great and goes well with coffee.
Santana C.
New Salem, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I wasn't sure if I'd like these when I bought them but I fell in-love with them! So good. If you love snacking like I do, its a healthier choice for sure. Great taste with a crunch and very convenient.
Natalia K.
Bogota , NJ
I love this almond thins. They are super crunchy with slices of almonds and cranberries. Perfect for the snack. I also love that they are not very sweet like other snacks. Very tasty, love them
Aliyah M.
Its nice but its not something i would recommend to my friends. It a bit dry and leaves me feeling unsatisfied as though i didn't have a snack. its blah for me.
kayla r.
Sharon , Pa
These tastes great. But I found them a little too hard for me to eat it hurt my teeth afterwards and I didn't really like that but the taste was great
Shane G.
Arverne, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I need these in my life, the best little biscuit treat that u can have repclaces junk food. Is a sweet little treat. cranberry almond biscuits
Alejandra M.
Piru, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Bought these today tried them for the first time
they are good 3 come I'm a lil bag and i find these great with coffee or teaūüĎĆ
Tiffany N.
Woodbridge, Ontario
Love these! They're full of flavour even though they are fairly healthy which is great. They're easy to pack in your bag or purse and make a great snack no matter what time of day. I love snacking on these, especially cause they dont make you feel gross or guilty afterwards! Simply great,
Aliyah M.
Do you add anything to it to jazz it up?
Natster F.
Is it good when you dip in coffee?
Tiffany N.
Woodbridge, Ontario
What drink would you suggest enjoying with these?