BY NONNI'S FOODS

Nonni's chocolate biscotti 6.88 oz see more...

Nonni's Foods Nonni's Chocolate Biscotti 6.88 oz
  • "individually wrapped which is perfect for me since I am always on the go!" in 1 review
Roseann P.
New Bedford , MA
I buy Nonni's Biscotti all time at my local supermarket. The price is often discounted if you buy two boxes. I especially like that they are individually wrapped, so they stay nice and crunchy. I usually eat 3 (different flavors if I have them). I especially like the chocolate and the ones with toffee in them. I will purchase them again.
Veronica A.
N Chelmsford, MA
This is my favorite flavor of the Nonni'e biscotti. All of them are super yummy and go perfectly with a good espresso. I usually pick mine up on Amazon.com in bulk. They are very reasonably priced to which is always a plus.
Ely L.
Orem, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I absolutely love these. No other brand can balance out the star anise used in traditional biscotti . these have the perfect amount of chocolate and is the perfect companion to a nice hot cup of coffee.
Crystal B.
This are delicious, nice and crumbly they are fantastic for dunking in coffee. These melt in your mouth! I love to have these for those days when I need a little pampering.
charisse c.
Mckinney, TX
These are so yummy! I love that they are individually wrapped so I can take one to work to dunk in my coffee. Sooooo good! They have a lot of other flavors but plain chocolate is my favorite.
Kelly H.
staten island, NY
I buy the big bundle of this at costco. i love having it with my coffee or tea. really tasty. my whole family enjoys them. even good holiday snacks for table.
Trina M.
Obviously these aren't as good as homemade biscotti but they are a close, and easy, second place. This pairs wonderfully with peppermint tea or black coffee.
Molly S.
Denver, CO
I love these dipped in my morning coffee! Make sure you eat them quick though once they are dipped because they will break apart in your coffee otherwise!
Rachel T.
I love these, they go perfect in/with my coffee. They also taste amazing and convenient since they are individually packaged so you can take them anywhere.
Jackie F.
Oswego, IL
Biscotti! YES PLEASE! These are delicious and crispy. I eat them in hot chocolate, tea or coffee or alone all depending on my mood. So good.