Nonni's Cioccolati & Chocolate Hazelnut Biscotti, 25 Count uploaded by Qici C.Nonni's Cioccolati & Chocolate Hazelnut Biscotti, 25 Count uploaded by Ashley M.

BY NONNI'S

Buy on Walmart
Katie A.
Sneads Ferry, NC
I love to have biscotti with my coffee and this is the perfect size to keep around for the mornings. Its a great price and they last for a while. The flavor is so rich and the biscotti isn't to hard to eat. I will definitely keep getting these and recommend them
Brittany B.
I first tried these as a gift and liked them. The taste is very flavorful I had others in the past that was not as good. You can taste the chocolate and hazelnut in each bit and they are very easy to take anywhere for a snack since they are individually wrapped.
Rachael M.
i love nonnis brand these are very enjoyable on a morning with coffee or on the go in the car waiting for traffic to pass i enjoy these a lot the taste of them is almost nothing like other sweet biscottis ive had. these are sure to please your family
Mary C.
Very tasty, I really do like them a lot. Great in coffee, had that at a dinner party. The perfect amount of dessert.
Ariel H.
Evansville, IN
I LOVE the biscotti from nonni!!! They are absolutely delicious and the perfect addition to your morning cup of coffee. I mean, who wouldn't want to eat cookies for breakfast?!
Sarika M.
Henderson, NV
Omg! These come in a tub. Found these at Costco yesterday and they are so good. I was supposed to be on diet :/ but can't resist...especially with a cup of hot coffee.
Lisa B.
TAMPA, FL
OMG! Heaven in a few bites! You can really savor this as you dip each end into your favorite coffee. Or try it with milk or by itself. It has the perfect dry texture that doesn't crumble right away when you dip it. The chocolate and almond flavor is divine. You must try it!
Rebekah O.
Jber, AK
I can't begin to describe the deliciousness! These are so addicting they may be a tad dangerous. Nonni's makes the best biscotti in the world. Perfect to munch on as a snack, or the perfect pair to a cup of coffee for all your dunking pleasure :)
Leslie F.
Erie, PA
I'm not really a biscotti kind of girl but I do love these! My favorite is to make hot chocolate and eat it with this. The chocolate flavor isn't too strong so it isn't overbearing which is perfect.
khalisha p.
I never had this kind but i love the brand, about 4 months agao i got a voxobx with some coffee cookies from this band and oh my the waa so good, so i need to try these .