BY NONNI'S

Nonni's® Biscotti Triple Milk Chocolate.
Authentic Italian family recipe.
110 calories.
Individually wrapped. see more...

Tricia S.
Lorain, OH
I am not a fan of biscotti at all, I get these all the time on the airplane when they cannot give out pretzels. They just aren't my thing. I don't think they taste very good and I don't like the texture. You can find them at the grocery store and should be able to find them at your Target, as I have seen them before.
Melissa T.
Victorville , Ca
The Nonni's biscotti is my favorite. I like all the varieties. I love the chocolate. It tastes great dipped in a cup of coffee.
Emily D.
Allentown, PA
My god these are so good! They are individually packaged so easy to grab on the go. They are super tasty yet only 110 calories you really can't beat that. If you're on a diet but need a chocolate fix try one of these.
Sabrina K.
Bradenton, FL
My favorite growing up! I loved to eat the chocolate of the bottom and dip the cookie in warm milk! Such a good biscotti, I remember sneaking them because I was so addicted
Yasmine M.
Smyrna, TN
This stuff is addicting! I have one or maybe two with my coffee each morning! I like how they are wrapped individually to preserve the flavors!
Laura M.
Winter Spgs, FL
These are deliciuos! Crunchy with big chocolate chunks. I love that they are individually wrapped so they stay fresh.
stephanie M.
Union City, NJ
I love chocolate and this is the best biscotti that there is. It defiantly out does its self with the chocolate drizzle on top!
Crystal C.
I'm not a big fan of biscottis and I hate the almond ones especially. They are hard to bite and dry. But the milk chocolate ones are pretty good.
Sarah S.
Grosse Pointe, MI
Delicious! A great treat, esp if you are watching calories! Highly recommend and a lot of yummy flavors!
 megan z.
Conway, SC
Chocolate...biscotti....together equals heaven! Love having these with my night coffee.
Kelsey L.
Where do you find these?!