BY NONNI'S

Nonni's® Biscotti Triple Milk Chocolate.
Authentic Italian family recipe.
110 calories.
Individually wrapped. see more...

Tricia S.
Lorain, OH
I am not a fan of biscotti at all, I get these all the time on the airplane when they cannot give out pretzels. They just aren't my thing. I don't think they taste very good and I don't like the texture. You can find them at the grocery store and should be able to find them at your Target, as I have seen them before.
Emily D.
Allentown, PA
My god these are so good! They are individually packaged so easy to grab on the go. They are super tasty yet only 110 calories you really can't beat that. If you're on a diet but need a chocolate fix try one of these.
ximena o.
Kissimmee , FL
This biscotti is by far my favorite. They are a great chocolate flavor, and love that they don't have nuts! They are great with my morning coffee, or just as a quick snack.
Sabrina K.
Bradenton, FL
My favorite growing up! I loved to eat the chocolate of the bottom and dip the cookie in warm milk! Such a good biscotti, I remember sneaking them because I was so addicted
Irem M.
Love this biscotti!!!
so flavorful so delicious. I love that they are individually packaged so the entire packet does go stale. they taste so yummy with tea.
Charlotte D.
I'm in love with Nonni's biscotti! Its pretty inexpensive and all of the flavors I've tried are awesome! I love dipping these in my morning coffee.
Crystal C.
I'm not a big fan of biscottis and I hate the almond ones especially. They are hard to bite and dry. But the milk chocolate ones are pretty good.
Yasmine M.
Smyrna, TN
This stuff is addicting! I have one or maybe two with my coffee each morning! I like how they are wrapped individually to preserve the flavors!
Melissa T.
Victorville , Ca
The Nonni's biscotti is my favorite. I like all the varieties. I love the chocolate. It tastes great dipped in a cup of coffee.
Sarah H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are fantastic! So hard to make on your own. I get these instead. Just as delicious as home made. Love the cranberry too!
Kelsey L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Where do you find these?!