Nonni's Biscotti Toffee Almond

by Nonni's

Nonni's® Biscotti Toffee Almond.
Authentic Italian family recipe.
110 calories.
Individually wrapped.

When are they going to be coming out with a variety pack. I want to try all the different types of Biscotti but i just hate getting something i can't finish because it wasn't my cup of tea? And has anyone tried this with their afternoon tea , yum
Is there any other flavors?
I love biscotti with coffee. Does this pair well with cappuccino or a latte?
Start your review of Nonni's Biscotti Toffee Almond!
Saint Louis, MO
Nonni's Biscotti Toffee Almond uploaded by Nadia H.
Ok, I’m officially addicted to these! The Nonni's Biscotti Toffee Almond are so dang good! I drink them w my cocoa every night! Probably bought like 3 boxes this month already lol If you’re a toffee fan then you’ll love these!!
Sykesville, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Target
I love all Nonnis biscotti but this flavor along with the caramel are the best. These are so flavorful and taste exactly like the box says. I’ve found these at target and Walmart also my local grocery store. They dip well in coffee and don’t break too much if you do a quick dip. This is perfect for an afternoon cup of coffee as a snack
These are my guilty pleasure! I love these. They taste amazing. I love biting in and getting a chunk of Toffee. I always keep a box by the coffee maker at work. I have been buying Biscotti for ages now.
I absolutely love these! these taste homemade! they taste like my Grandmas Biscottis! delicious in coffee, hot chocolate and yes, even tea! this Brand, has a variety of flavors, hazelnut and chocolate, chocolate almond. Sam's club sells a huge tub of I think 100? maybe a little less, but for only like 7$! which that's a Deal! very affordable! sometimes I stop at BP to get a coffee and some sell these which is a nice treat! the consistency is perfect, a nice crunch but not too hard.
Conroe, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
When I first saw these at a store, I didn't know what to think, I was a little off put I guess. Bought them to see if they were good and dang, they ended up tasting amazing!! The taste is great and so is the price. Would highly recommend.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
These taste so good dipped in coffee! I've tried just about all the flavors, and this one is my favorite by far. I recommend dipping them fairly quickly (kind of like a tea bag) otherwise they'll get soggy and fall down in your coffee.
Oh so good! I like their whole line but this one is one of my favorite Nonni's Biscotti! I always have them on hand to have as a low cal snack w tea or coffee. I love that each biscotti is individually wrapped. They keep fresh and you can easily pack one in your lunch bag or even in your purse as an alternative to a high calorie pricey mid morning coffee break treat. We love them.
I tried these for The first time many years ago in my grade school Italian class and still enjoy them to this day. I normally purchase them from jewel and they aren't very expensive. My two year old enjoys them plain while I each them with hot tea.
Raleigh, NC
This right here paired with some strong coffee will start you off right! The toffee and almond melded together with your favor cup of coffee/espresso=amazing! I attempted to duplicate this recipe but failed miserably so I keep my biscotti jar stocked with these now.
Las Vegas, NV
As a part Italian and cook I absolutely love biscotti cookies, especially with a good cup of espresso or coffee. These are absolutely my favorite ones! I highly recommend these to everyone. Haley Fox @gocountryliving