Nonni's Biscotti Originali

by Nonni's

Nonni's® Biscotti Originali.
Authentic Italian family recipe.
90 calories.
Individually wrapped.

Is this good or not???
Anyone tried these with coffee?
Where can o buy them in bulk?
Start your review of Nonni's Biscotti Originali!
Product Highlights
“The perfect size to dunk in your coffee or tea.” in reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Seriously love these biscotti! Perfect for grabbing and going for breakfast to eat on the way to work. So delicious really hard to just east one!
Westminster, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Such a delicious way to treat yourself first thing in the morning! A few of these with a fresh cup of coffee, and I'm ready to take on the day.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Great biscotti. Nice and crunchy. Its not overly sweet and not to big. If you just want a bit of sweetness with your coffee this is perfect.
Coffee lovers! If all you drink is coffee in the morning, add one of these to your routine! Just dip it in your coffee and go!
Elmendorf, TX
these are so delicious to have with a cup of coffee they are crunchy. so what I like to do is dip them in my coffee.......
Crystal, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are so flavorful without feeling like you're on a sugar high. They make other flavors and I can't wait to try them!
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love love love these biscottis! They remind me of my childhood, my mom use to always have them stocked in our pantry!
Clarksville, TN
Every Christmas morning my family and I have these with our coffee. It's a tradition that we've been doing for years.
Anderson, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love biscotti! Nonni's is a good brand of biscotti I like that these don't crumble in your hand as you take a bite.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
Making me hungry I love these with my coffee so tasty a little bit of Crisp and sweetness they are wonderful