Nonni's Biscotti Originali

by Nonni's

Nonni's® Biscotti Originali.
Authentic Italian family recipe.
90 calories.
Individually wrapped.

Is this good or not???
Anyone tried these with coffee?
Where can o buy them in bulk?
Start your review of Nonni's Biscotti Originali!
Product Highlights
“The perfect size to dunk in your coffee or tea.” in reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
1,139 reviews
These have a nice almond flavor and crunch. There are comparable to a cookie regarding being healthy. I don’t dip them and eat them from the package. There are several different flavors. As long as you like hard and crunchy, you’ll like them. They are good dipped in hot beverages. They soften slightly. These aren’t expensive.
I sometimesget mid-afternoon snack cravings for sweets, especially cookies. But I don't need the sugar - OR the sugar high and crash that come with it. Nonni's biscotti, particularly in the original, as well as other flavors, offer a great compromise. The crunchy texture satisfies the cookie cravings but the wafers aren't so overpoweringly sweet. I like them accompanied with coffee or tea.
Nashville, TN
This is perfect when that afternoon craving for something sweet hits you. Goes great with a cup of coffee, you can dip it in to make it softer and it will cure your sweet tooth without putting a dent in your healthy eating.
Mars, PA
This is an amazing brand of biscotti!! I love the texture and that it isn't too hard. Some other brands make you feel like you are going to break a tooth biting into them. It also has a very rich and tasty flavor
POMPANO BEACH, FL
Omg I am in love with this biscotti. It has the perfect taste, just the right balance of sweet, that's not overpowering making you feel like you gulped a handful of sugar. Only thing is that it makes my gums a bit sore. But that might be because I almost ate the entire package.
Love these for a not-too-sweet treat in the afternoon. Perfect with a hot cup of tea. I like the original best but the chocolate dipped ones are nice for a sweeter treat!
Springfield, IL
I love Nonni Biscotti! I do not even need a cup of coffee. This hits the spot for me when I am starting to get hungry but need to hold off. (love the mini ones also!)
Perfect for dunking and not too sweet. They have a lot of interesting flavors too. I like that they're individually wrapped so you can toss one in a bag.
Reisterstown, MD
Least favorite of all biscotti I've had. Still good.. However it does not have a good after taste and sometimes tastes a bit too much like black licorice
Nonni's Biscotti Originali uploaded by Lisa P.
We all love these at my house! Perfect for dunking in coffee to just satisfying that sweet tooth. Love all glob its but the "original" is still my fave!