Nonni's Biscotti Originali

by Nonni's

Nonni's® Biscotti Originali.
Authentic Italian family recipe.
90 calories.
Individually wrapped.

Is this good or not???
Anyone tried these with coffee?
Where can o buy them in bulk?
Start your review of Nonni's Biscotti Originali!
Product Highlights
The perfect size to dunk in your coffee or tea.in reviews
Lila C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Nonni's Biscotti Originali uploaded by Lila C.
Purchased at: Publix
They taste really good. I have never bought a box of biscotti. I have gotten them at a coffee shop or bakery but not store bought. I got them one day, when I skipped breakfast and was shopping at Publix. I got them for the car ride home. Didn't want to be hangry by the time I get home lol. They did not disappoint. Very crunchy with alottta almonds. Would purchase again.
Crystal C.
Perfect for dunking and not too sweet. They have a lot of interesting flavors too. I like that they're individually wrapped so you can toss one in a bag.
Skylar H.
Reisterstown, MD
Least favorite of all biscotti I've had. Still good.. However it does not have a good after taste and sometimes tastes a bit too much like black licorice
Annemarie B.
Peyton, CO
Great biscotti. Nice and crunchy. Its not overly sweet and not to big. If you just want a bit of sweetness with your coffee this is perfect.
Elizabeth E.
Purchased at: Publix
These are absolutely delicious. The almonds provide robust flavor. Perfect size for a sweet treat. The individual plastic wrapping is a wonderful bonus to keep them perfectly fresh in our pantry. These pair beautifully with a hazelnut latte or warm cocoa.
Lynn B.
1,139 reviews
These have a nice almond flavor and crunch. There are comparable to a cookie regarding being healthy. I don’t dip them and eat them from the package. There are several different flavors. As long as you like hard and crunchy, you’ll like them. They are good dipped in hot beverages. They soften slightly. These aren’t expensive.
Andrea N.
Mcallen, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love this biscotti! It goes well with coffee or tea and has a wide assortment of flavors!
Laura D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Really good to have with coffee in the morning. my favorite is the salted caramel
Ntia C.
My favorite biscotti so good and crunchy great to have them with coffee or ice cream topping so good!
Tamara B.
kissimmee
Love these biscotti's. They are awesome to dunk in my coffee. Love the taste. .
Love these biscotti's. They are awesome to dunk in my coffee. Love the taste. .