Nonni's Biscotti Cioccolati uploaded by Tracie C.Nonni's Biscotti Cioccolati uploaded by Tracie C.Nonni's Biscotti Cioccolati uploaded by Andreya R.

BY NONNI'S

Nonni's® Biscotti Cioccolati.
Authentic Italian. Family recipe.
110 calories.
Individually wrapped. see more...

Tracie C.
Export, PA
Holy cannoli these are AMAZING! I dip them in my tea. They are crunchy without dipping, but when u do dip them in a hot drink they get softer and taste like really good almond cookies. And the ones with the chocolate are even better. oTher are all sweet, but not overpoweringly so, like some biscotti do get. I love their taste, and I love that these are low calorie and have no artificial preservatives. You also get a lot for the price and I see coupons for these all the time. Nonni's Biscotti Cioccolati
Brandy G.
These are so good. You can pick up a huge container of them at costco and they are very popular. They are often found at people's offices, wedding welcome bags etc. Its nice that they are individually wrapped not to mention that they are delicious and have the perfect crunchiness!
Stephanie B.
Fort Polk, LA
These were a little off putting at first, but I assume that's because they were my first biscotti. After I got used to them, they're one of my favorite snacks. I really like this one dipped in milk, it mellows out the flavor, while they're still crisp and yummy.
nana d.
Lynnwood, WA
Biscotti can either be really good or really bad. And these are amazing!! I love that I can conveniently find these at my local supermarket. I love nonni's biscotti in chocolate! I am Sicilian and they taste homemade with the hazelnuts on them. So yummy!
Linda W.
Boca Raton, FL
I love biscotti and Nonni's are the only brand I will purchase. They are crisp, fresh and full of flavor and the chocolate is rich and worth every calorie. Every flavor I have tried has been top of the line.
Kyra H.
Fargo, ND
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Cheery C.
I love the crunchiness . the almonds make it even more crunch and taste better. The dipped chocolate make it takes good too.
Margherita C.
Aparna B.
This is really good biscotti. I had them at my friends the other day. Will be purchasing for myself soon!
Victoria A.
Huntington , IN
These are my favorite flavor of biscotti! Great flavor and texture. Highly recommend.