BY NONNI

Elizabeth b.
Elizabeth b.
owensboro, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert
My grandmother bought me a box of these or a tub of these one time and I think she meant for me to eat them every once in awhile I consume the whole Court in 2 days every 5 seconds I like from need one of the only Deelishis
Latifa B.
Latifa B.
Mount Zion, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is literally amazingly good it reminds me of Italy just at home I would buy it over and over again and recommend it to all kinds of people literally
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
These are DELICIOUS! I had a sample one day at a friends house and had to run out to buy the container! Try these delicious snacks alone or dipped in coffee- they get soft and the chocolate melts a dot to help the flavors marry! Yum!
ana o.
ana o.
LOVE THE PRODUCT BUT MOST OF THE COOKIES WERE BROKEN EITHER INTO TWO OR THREE PIECES. I THINK THESE MUST BE CONSIDERED SECONDS SINCE I'VE NEVER GOTTEN A BROKEN ONE WHEN I PURCHASE THEM AT THE STORE IN THE BOXES.
Jasmine J.
Jasmine J.
This is such a good snack! Not too sweet, but still satisfying! I love that I can buy these in a pack, in bulk. These always brought a bit of happiness to bleak day, something to enjoy with my coffee or other hot beverage. I definitely would recommend this to others.
lana k.
lana k.
Grove city, OH
Nonni's is the best biscotti there is. I eat mine as dessert dunked in coffee or tea. Just the right amount of sweetness to satisfy the craving.
Judy L.
Judy L.
Cranston, RI
These almond chocolate biscotti are very delicious. I love these. They are great with coffee for me in the morning.
Aryn W.
Aryn W.
Rochester, NY
I love biscotti and Nonni's makes some of the best. They have a wide variety of flavors. I especially like the thin ones.
Katie D.
Katie D.
Monroe Twp, NJ
Delicious snack. It's perfect for when you have a craving for something sweet. It pairs nicely with a cup of tea or coffee.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Murfreesboro, TN
It's great dunked in coffee or on the run when you are late for work! I keep them in my desk at work for a quick pick me up!