Nonni Almond Chocolate Biscotti, 2.07-Pound, 2 lbs 1.25 oz uploaded by Nka k.

BY NONNI

Nonni's Biscotti grew out of a true Italian tradition in the little town of Lucca, Italy. There, amongst meandering cobblestone lanes and classic piazzas, our Nonni (an endearing term for Grandma) made biscotti to share with family and friends. When... see more...

Nka k.
Charlston , SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
We bought the Nonni almond chocolate biscuit at Costco.
My husband takes the biscuit with his coffee ☕️
He like it because it's light on his stomach.
Taste delicious.
Also it's nice that they each come individually wrapped.
Aneta L.
These used to be everywhere when they were displayed prominently at Costco. I felt like I couldn't get away from them at coffeeshops or work or friends houses! Too bad I don't really like them. Listen, I know biscotti is meant to be a dried out cookie, but come on. I need something that's tasty!
Elizabeth b.
owensboro, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My grandmother bought me a box of these or a tub of these one time and I think she meant for me to eat them every once in awhile I consume the whole Court in 2 days every 5 seconds I like from need one of the only Deelishis
Jasmine J.
This is such a good snack! Not too sweet, but still satisfying! I love that I can buy these in a pack, in bulk. These always brought a bit of happiness to bleak day, something to enjoy with my coffee or other hot beverage. I definitely would recommend this to others.
Jennifer R.
These are DELICIOUS! I had a sample one day at a friends house and had to run out to buy the container! Try these delicious snacks alone or dipped in coffee- they get soft and the chocolate melts a dot to help the flavors marry! Yum!
ana o.
LOVE THE PRODUCT BUT MOST OF THE COOKIES WERE BROKEN EITHER INTO TWO OR THREE PIECES. I THINK THESE MUST BE CONSIDERED SECONDS SINCE I'VE NEVER GOTTEN A BROKEN ONE WHEN I PURCHASE THEM AT THE STORE IN THE BOXES.
Latifa B.
Mount Zion, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is literally amazingly good it reminds me of Italy just at home I would buy it over and over again and recommend it to all kinds of people literally
lana k.
Grove city, OH
Nonni's is the best biscotti there is. I eat mine as dessert dunked in coffee or tea. Just the right amount of sweetness to satisfy the craving.
Monica L.
Warner Spgs, CA
Love Nonni's Biscotti! It is great for snacking and especially for dipping into tea or coffee. YUM! My favorite is the Salted Caramel flavor.
Angel C.
I picked these up at a local bargain store. I wish they had a million more. So good! I love eating them as a quick snack and with my coffee.