Add a Photo

By NONNI
La D.
La D.
owensboro, KY
My grandmother bought me a box of these or a tub of these one time and I think she meant for me to eat them every once in awhile I consume the whole Court in 2 days every 5 seconds I like from need one of the only Deelishis
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
These are DELICIOUS! I had a sample one day at a friends house and had to run out to buy the container! Try these delicious snacks alone or dipped in coffee- they get soft and the chocolate melts a dot to help the flavors marry! Yum!
ana o.
ana o.
LOVE THE PRODUCT BUT MOST OF THE COOKIES WERE BROKEN EITHER INTO TWO OR THREE PIECES. I THINK THESE MUST BE CONSIDERED SECONDS SINCE I'VE NEVER GOTTEN A BROKEN ONE WHEN I PURCHASE THEM AT THE STORE IN THE BOXES.
Aneta L.
Aneta L.
Nov. 8, 2016, 9:41 p.m.
Review for: Authentic Italian Biscotti Almond Chocolate Tub Net Wt 1.25 oz
These used to be everywhere when they were displayed prominently at Costco. I felt like I couldn't get away from them at coffeeshops or work or friends houses! Too bad I don't really like them. Listen, I know biscotti is meant to be a dried out cookie, but come on. I need something that's tasty!
Angel C.
Angel C.
Nov. 3, 2016, 8:18 p.m.
Review for: Authentic Italian Biscotti Almond Chocolate Tub Net Wt 1.25 oz
I picked these up at a local bargain store. I wish they had a million more. So good! I love eating them as a quick snack and with my coffee.
Oct. 26, 2016, 9:14 p.m.
Review for: Authentic Italian Biscotti Almond Chocolate Tub Net Wt 1.25 oz
Great combination with a cup of hot tea. They can be a little too hard sometime but the hot tea takes care of that.
Monica L.
Monica L.
Murrieta, CA
Love Nonni's Biscotti! It is great for snacking and especially for dipping into tea or coffee. YUM! My favorite is the Salted Caramel flavor.
lana k.
lana k.
Grove city, OH
Nonni's is the best biscotti there is. I eat mine as dessert dunked in coffee or tea. Just the right amount of sweetness to satisfy the craving.
Judy L.
Judy L.
Cranston, RI
These almond chocolate biscotti are very delicious. I love these. They are great with coffee for me in the morning.
Aryn W.
Aryn W.
Rochester, NY
I love biscotti and Nonni's makes some of the best. They have a wide variety of flavors. I especially like the thin ones.