BY NONNI

Elizabeth b.
owensboro, KY
My grandmother bought me a box of these or a tub of these one time and I think she meant for me to eat them every once in awhile I consume the whole Court in 2 days every 5 seconds I like from need one of the only Deelishis
Aneta L.
These used to be everywhere when they were displayed prominently at Costco. I felt like I couldn't get away from them at coffeeshops or work or friends houses! Too bad I don't really like them. Listen, I know biscotti is meant to be a dried out cookie, but come on. I need something that's tasty!
Jennifer R.
These are DELICIOUS! I had a sample one day at a friends house and had to run out to buy the container! Try these delicious snacks alone or dipped in coffee- they get soft and the chocolate melts a dot to help the flavors marry! Yum!
ana o.
LOVE THE PRODUCT BUT MOST OF THE COOKIES WERE BROKEN EITHER INTO TWO OR THREE PIECES. I THINK THESE MUST BE CONSIDERED SECONDS SINCE I'VE NEVER GOTTEN A BROKEN ONE WHEN I PURCHASE THEM AT THE STORE IN THE BOXES.
Angel C.
I picked these up at a local bargain store. I wish they had a million more. So good! I love eating them as a quick snack and with my coffee.
Lauren B.
Murfreesboro, TN
It's great dunked in coffee or on the run when you are late for work! I keep them in my desk at work for a quick pick me up!
Katie D.
Monroe Twp, NJ
Delicious snack. It's perfect for when you have a craving for something sweet. It pairs nicely with a cup of tea or coffee.
Judy L.
Cranston, RI
These almond chocolate biscotti are very delicious. I love these. They are great with coffee for me in the morning.
Aryn W.
Rochester, NY
I love biscotti and Nonni's makes some of the best. They have a wide variety of flavors. I especially like the thin ones.
Latifa B.
Mount Zion, WV
This is literally amazingly good it reminds me of Italy just at home I would buy it over and over again and recommend it to all kinds of people literally