Nonie Creme Colour Prevails Nail Lacquer uploaded by Sophia J.

BY NONIE CREME COLOUR PREVAILS

Custom Mixed Colors by Nonie Creme Ergonomically Designed 2 Five Free Formula 3 Bold, Varied Shades The patented, ergonomically designed applicator will improve your results beyond belief! Safety first, five free formula.

• I've never tried this brand, but I'm sure it would be eas...1 Answers
Jasmin G.
Pinellas Park, FL
Review for: Blue Blood (Blue Glitter) more...
Totally recommend! Its a awesome product and durable! So glad I have this product.!
Sophia J.
Review for: Cry Baby more...
I didn't like this product at all and let me tell you why: the color is weird, you need to apply extra coating and even after that it doesn't look decent. You could still see the color of my nails through all of it so I just had to give up there. The thing I like however, is that the shape of the brush handle made applying a lot more comfortable. I don't think I would ever purchase this product again.
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
I've never tried this brand, but I'm sure it would be easy for me to find since it's found at drugstores. Anybody know what particular drugstores its found at? Not necessarily red either.