BY NONIE CREME COLOUR PREVAILS

Pure, Shimmering Color to Light up Your Eyes Promotes Long-Lasting Wear 2 With Precision Painter 3 With Shimmering Mica The patented, ergonomically designed applicator will improve your results beyond belief! Gorgeous, shimmering mica for pure color and light adheres like magic to the eyelids for long-lasting wear. Specially designed Precision Painter applies just the right amount of powder shadow with no mess. The range of shades from subtle to bold begs to be played with, mixed and blended for custom looks. Wear alone or layer with liner, powder or creme eye shadows. 12 Shades: Copper, Pewter, Ruby Rust, Proper Purple, Emerald, Metallic Steel, Gold, Autumn Olive, Teddy Bear, Sapphire, Bronze and Rose Gold. see more...

Andrea P.
Yuba City, CA
I love this eyeshadow! I love the color, I just tried it for the first time the other day made my eyes pop. The shimmer gives the shadow a nice pop and ties colors together. I would definitely recommend this product if you want to add a pop to your makeup.
Mollie S.
Aliquippa, PA
This is a great product, I usually don't like loose eye shadows, but I love this one! Especially in this specific shade. It blends pretty easy and isn't as messy as some other loose powders I have tried in the past!
Jazmine H.
Just tried this product for the first time a few days ago I was surprised I actually liked it it is very bendable and it went very good with my eyes it is also affordable which is a plus I would recommend
Zoey D.
I love this! It's the only loose eyeshadow I have, but I don't mind it because it's packaged very nicely with an applicator that makes it easy to use. The color is intense and lasts all day. I would definitely recommend this product and I would like to try in more colors!
Aayesha S.
Its awesome eye shimmer Ever i found i jzt tried out it and it gave me a stunning look.