Nonie Creme Colour Prevails Eye Calligraphy Liquid Liner

Water-Based Highly Pigmented Liquid Eye Liner Long-Wearing Formula 2 Super Fine-Tipped Applicator 3 Comes off Easily With our patented ergonomically designed precision painter, will improve your liner results beyond belief. Long-wearing formula with skin conditioning ingredients stays on until you decide to take it off. Super fine-tipped applicator lays down a precise, thin line. Color is buildable for a variety looks, with professional results each time. Liner comes off easily with eye makeup remover. 6 Shades: Black, Navy, Purple, Brown, Metallic Grey and Hunter Green

I've seen this new brand at Walgreens but I haven't purchased any because of the prices. Is this brand worth it? Is this polish good?
Has anyone tried this?
Start your review of Nonie Creme Colour Prevails Eye Calligraphy Liquid Liner!
Alicia H.
1,350 reviews
Nonie Creme Colour Prevails Eye Calligraphy Liquid Liner uploaded by Alicia H.
Nonie Creme Colour Prevails Eye Calligraphy Liquid Liner uploaded by Alicia H.
Review for: Brown, Navy
I got these deeply discounted. I was told they were reduced because the brushes in almost all of then were frayed. And they weren't wrong. I'm not sure if this is a common phenomen but when I opened the plastic, the brushed were curved and frayed - even with being brand new. The colors themselves are a bit lackluster and the formulas aren't very impressive. The handles are kind of cool and funky but ither than that, theres nothing special about these.