Nonie Creme Colour Prevails Bashful Beauty Cheek & Lip Multi Stick uploaded by Maria B.Nonie Creme Colour Prevails Bashful Beauty Cheek & Lip Multi Stick uploaded by Mikail A.

BY NONIE CREME COLOUR PREVAILS

All You Need for Natural-Looking, Color-Coordinated Lips Cheeks Oil Free Formula 2 Promotes Long-Wearing Ability 3 Promotes Soft Smooth Skin Oil-free, skin-conditioning formula applies smoothly and leaves skin looking soft and smooth. Creme to powder formula is long-wearing and won t settle into fine lines or make lips feel dry. Simply dot or draw on the cheekbones or apples of the cheeks and blend with fingertips. Add a touch to the brow bone to brighten the eyes. Apply to lips as you would a lipstick or lip balm. 4 Shades flatter all skin tones: Baby Pink, Shy Girl, Coy Coral and In the Nude. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
This was my first multi stick i tried, and i loved it. Its pretty expensive, but the color payoff is great. I swiped my cheeks, eyelids, and lips, then was out the door. Someone stole this out of my makeup bag, so i was deeply saddened. Hopefully i will get another multi stick one day. This color is not for fair skin, id recommend this for a darker skin tone, otherwise you can look like a clown.
Nicole L.
Buffalo, NY
I hated it. The color made me look like a clown and it was the darkest color they had. The product was affordable but not worth it to me to be a higher end product.
Jasmin P.
W Sacramento, CA
This is my emergency blush I always keep this product in my bag! This product is very blendable and can even be put in with you finger
Molly O.
Kirksville, MO
This stuff is so pretty all over the entire face! I love the way it looks when applied Right!
Eloisa R.
Love this none creme colour bashful beauty stick so moist it doesn't give you that caky look
Mikail A.
I got this at Walgreens because they were discontinuing this brand! Got it for my daughters birthday! Nonie Creme Colour Prevails Bashful Beauty Cheek & Lip Multi Stick