BY NONG SHIM

Nongshim Spicy Shrimp Flavor Noodle Soup Bowl: Ready in 3 minutes in the microwave No MSG added 0g trans fat see more...

Dorothy K.
My FAVORITE soup-especially when I am sick with a cold/flu! I love all of the Nong Shim soups. They are very convenient, easy to make, very tasty, and SPICY (which I love).
Stefanie B.
Denair, CA
I have been a fan of the Nongshim chicken bowl and hot and spicy bowl for awhile now and just tried the shrimp bowl yesterday. It is awesome! I have a new favorite.
Shee L.
I eat noodle or Ramen even at night, even when it can make your face swell the next day. it's really good. I eat them when I'm watching my Krean dramas.
j b.
I prefer good old Ramen Cup of Noodle. They're very similar but just something about Shrimp Ramen is just preferable.