Nongshim Spicy Shin Ramen Cup uploaded by Shade B.

BY NONG SHIM

Buy on Walmart
Jazmine T.
Hot, spicy, and full of flavor. This instant noodle cup is so good. It has more of an asian flavor than regular Top Ramen you get from Walmart. It is reasonably priced and a cup is a good serving for lunch. I love cooking down the water, letting the noodles absorb all the spicy flavor (a similar consistency to lo mein) and adding a fried egg in it or serving with Nori sheets. So great
Mabely D.
Carbondale , IL
I used to swear by Maruchan but ever since I tried this... my world has been rocked. It’s super spicy, but not too much that I can’t enjoy it. Very flavorful and the noodles always cook nicely. Put some vegetables in here and yum!
Anya T.
Brooklyn, NY
I liked this but couldn't use the entire spice packet since i like Ramen mild and savory not spicy. I would customize it with an egg and meat on a pinch or when nothing else was available.
Vanessa Q.
Lemon Grove, CA
They don't have shin black ramen on here but if they did it would beat this one my a smudge. This is the typically Asian household ultimate ramen. Best instant ramen ever with slightly spicy taste and the noodles are pretty good too! You can boost up the ramen flavor by adding in a multitude of ingredients that will make it taste even better! The packet version is more better than the cup one but if you are on the go the cup one works just as well!
Nathan C.
My consumption of packaged Ramen has dwindled as of late due to the desire to eat healthier, but when I have a cheat day, Shin Ramen is usually part of it. It has some of the best noodles as far as packaged Ramen goes. Good thick texture. The broth is also very delicious, though it can be spicy for some. One of the top Ramen *badum tss* products out there.
Maria De Jesus B.
These are my FAVORITE ramen noodles of choice. It is hot and I love it hot! :P I eat it with lemon and top it off with broken up corn chips. For extra substance I add thinly sliced meat while its cooking and it adds volume to the meal. Always have it for lunch when I can!
Gema L.
Riverside , CA
Oh I live it! It's super good it has a kinda creamy flavor it's pretty easy to prepare yo don't need to add anything,it's very good by itself it's also very affordable I will keep buying it and recommending it
Cassidy M.
Austin, TX
This is the best instant ramen in America! It's super cheap, has a lot of noodles, and the broth is so good! It's pretty spicy, but still enjoyable, and the dehydrated veggies actually taste pretty good! I know it's so bad for you, but sometimes you get a ramen craving!
Khaliun U.
Instant noodles are my little sinful habit. I know that they're not good for help but i love them! And this one is my favorite. Its so yummy and spicy just perfect for me. The price is ok. I would say its good for hangover :D and also very nice to eat when it's winter and you're cold.
Clarice L.
Los Angeles, CA
These are probably the best instant noodles you could get at typical supermarkets (Walmart, ralphs... Etc). It is less spicy than the shin ramen they sell in Asia (I add 1/2 and it is so spicy, I add the whole pack here and it's not spicy enough) overall it's a good choice over cup noodles (a little too bland for my taste)
shauna-kaye w.
Bridgeport, CT
Is this product in Walmart?