Nongshim Shin Bowl Noodle Soup Gourmet Spicy uploaded by Sam R.

BY NONGSHIM

Nongshim® Gourmet Spicy Shin Bowl Noodle Soup.

3 min.

Microwave.

American culinary chefsbest.

Excellence.

No MSG added†.

0g trans fat.

See nutrition facts for sodium content. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Nesha T.
This noodles are by far my favorite noodles! I love love love oriental food (step mom is Korean) .. But I love how the noodles are close to rice noodles. It has tons of flavor and spice. I like the mushrooms and stuff they have in it but I add my own fresh veggies. For example: green onions, some type of meat and Kimichi! Yum!!
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
The gourmet flavor is the one to go! Love this ramen! It's so easy to make and packs a lot of flavor. It's so good and so cheap! You can honestly get these anywhere at least where I live. These are usually cheaper at my local Asian supermarket but it might vary for you. I get a pack of 12 for around $7-8. I like cracking in an egg for a creamier broth. I sometimes add extra miso or kimchi for more flavor too!
Nani P.
Tacoma, WA
Just ate one so I thought Id do a review on these. I can eat these for days! They are hot & spicy and leave you wanting more. Takes about 3 minutes in the make so theyre quick & easy. Also very cheap & gets you full after eating a bowl 👍
Gema L.
Riverside, CA
Love it this ramen is super good they're perfect no too spicy the flavor it's kinda creamy the noodles are not to hard like other brands and they have a good amount of product . The price it's super affordable I recomend this a lot !
Kayla S.
Mishawaka, IN
These noodles are yummy! Nice spicy kick to them and they are sold in some Oriental markets and I've even found them at my local Walmart.
Aaron A.
Loves Park, IL
Far better than the cheap brands. Great flavor and it's not just bouillon and noodles like some other brands. They make a great snack.
Shelley W.
This product leaves so much to be desired. I enjoy oriental foods, but this does NOT make the cut.
Sam R.
This is my first time trying it so I guess if you like spicy food it's good and if it's microwavable you put it in for 3 minutes you'll love it
Shel H.
Stephenville, TX
The noodles are closer in texture to rice noodles, but the seasoning is a bit depressing to look at. It's nice that you get mushrooms in this bowl like you do with the Spicy Black premium noodle cup from this brand. They are very similar, but you get more flavor with this bowl, because the Spicy Black is just hot/spicy. I recommend saving a dollar and buying this bowl instead of the premium cup for that reason.