Nongshim Kimchi Noodle Bowl uploaded by Jessica V.Nongshim Kimchi Noodle Bowl uploaded by Renee C.Nongshim Kimchi Noodle Bowl uploaded by Lidia Z.

BY NONGSHIM

0g Trans Fat Kimchi Flavor American Culinary ChefsBest Endorsed by Professional Chefs 2003-2008 2007 ChefsBest Award Certified The ChefsBest Certified Award is awarded to brands rated highly overall by independent professional chefs. see more...

Nongshim Kimchi Noodle Bowl
  • "I personally prefer the bowls that you just add hot water to them instead of the new design where you are able to microwave them." in 2 reviews
  • "I love asian foods and do most of my food shopping in asian markets more than anywhere else and one of my staple foods is REAL ramen...if you are looking for authentic ramen but want instant then this is the right brand for you...the flavor is really strong but you dont taste all heat and no flavor...these are filling too so you won't have to worry about need to cooking three at a time" in 1 review
  • "This is a simple and relatively inexpensive food, especially good for college students." in 1 review
  • "Very yummy on a cold day or to help clear the sinuses when not feeling well." in 1 review
Mary H.
The noodles were firm when cooked by adding 12 oz of water from the coffee pod brewer. The flavor was spicy without too much burn.  The veggie content is just right. Overall it was a good snack. Easy to make. Great flavor and budget friendly at around a dollar or less per bowl.
Shelby D.
Ardmore, OK
I love this stuff! Get it at my local Walmart. Most of the time it's sold out! It's not really that spicy just a little kick to it really. Takes no time to fix, obviously! lol I would completely recommend it!
Christina meach M.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I love these . Taste great perfect amount of everything definitely would buy it again they come in many different flavors so there's a lot of options. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
This bowl is so good! I have an unhealthy obsession with this brand and their ramen. It tastes so much better than the other ones. It's a little spicy and super flavorful. For an extra creamy broth, I like cracking in an egg.
Rochelle N.
My favorite kimchi bowl soup! I love the taste and I enjoy eating spicy noodles. The noodles are chewy and delicious! I love the bowl packaging and it's easy to take with me to school.
Isabella R.
Winnipeg , MB
I really like almost any kimchi instant noodle the flavour is great and its spicy. I dont enjoy eating out of the plastic foam bowl so its a waste other than that its great
Lakesha K.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
I really hate that there is no nutritional value in these AND I never ate the suggested serving size. I use all the oil, but just a little of the seasoning packet and I pour the "broth" off. Two people are supposed to eat that?! Even if I add veggies and protein to make it a meal, I'd be better off nutritionally just buying a pack of rice noodles (which are ready in minutes) and making my own. It satisfies my salt cravings, but I can't believe the high amount of fat and sodium, and low amounts of everything else
Jc Mae A.
Kent, WA
I can't help but love eating this stuff! I love how easy and how spicy the broth is. I personally prefer the bowls that you just add hot water to them instead of the new design where you are able to microwave them. This brings back a lot of memories of a quick lunch in high school. It may not be the healthiest of things to eat, but sure is tasty!
Rebekah D.
Chillicothe, IL
This is a simple and relatively inexpensive food, especially good for college students. I'm giving it a C because while it serves its purpose and has good flavor, I'd rate the nutritional content at a solid "F".
Keep in mind that when you look at the nutritional facts, it's for only half of the bowl. So the 32% of your rda for sodium is actually 64% - almost 1.5 grams. Also, it does have msg in it (as well as numerous other chemical additives), which is to be expected in this type of food, but important to take note for those with a sensitivity.
Erin G.
Potomac, MD
I love asian foods and do most of my food shopping in asian markets more than anywhere else and one of my staple foods is REAL ramen...if you are looking for authentic ramen but want instant then this is the right brand for you...the flavor is really strong but you don't taste all heat and no flavor...these are filling too so you won't have to worry about need to cooking three at a time
Lauren O.
Is this healthy?
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Is this good ???

Walgreens

Walgreens was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.