BY NONG SHIM

Nongshim Hot & Spicy Picante Bowl Noodle Soup: 3 minutes in the microwave No MSG added 0g trans fat see more...

Buy on Walmart
Mary N.
Stockton, CA
Okay folks, if you haven't had this you've gotta give it a try. it's my go to on my lazy day. what you do is crack an egg whole and put it in the bowl. pour your hot boiling water into the bowl - slowly over the egg. make sure to submerge the egg in the hot water. throw in some chinese sausage or some shrimp or some chicken. whatever left over meat you've got. and BAM!!! deliciousness in a bowl.
Anna T.
I love these for breakfast and I have no shame. Just don't microwave a raw egg with it. That's a big mistake and resulted in an explosive eggy bomb in my living room one time. Spicy, salty, a little bit garlicky - a perfect blend of flavors when you're not looking to eat the OG Shin Ramyun.
Jadora R.
My favorite instant noodles! To people who like spicy food these won't be too spicy you can still add some Siracha to add more heat but overall these noodles are a great and they fill you up
Giselle L.
I love this bowl noodle flavor. Is a solid go to if you are looking for a quick snack. The soup base is pretty spicy but I can definitely say it's a black pepper flavor. It is affordable and I would buy it again !
Theresa P.
Washington, PA
These are my guilty pleasure when I don't feel like cooking. Though I don't think they're too spicy, the flavor is great. I add my own hot sauces and seasonings though. I like it HOT!
Kazuko S.
San Diego, CA
These are cheap and full of flavor. I loved eating these. It's really spicy and it's so good. You can buy these at your local supermarket and sometimes you get get them individually or in packs.
Diana T.
Visalia , CA
One of my favorites from my childhood! Contains just the right amount & kind of spice. Super yummy, I want some now!! Best on winter days ;)
Tiffany R.
STREETSBORO, OH
These little spicy bowls are great. They have an amazing flavor. Also they fill you up. Easy to prepare best of all quick and no mess.
ciara V.
mesa, AZ
Yummy! I love eating this when I'm sick and it makezs my nose and throat open right up!It leaves my mouth tingly which I love
shannon y.
Umm.. can i say yum? this spicy ramen is what i crave when it rains. a bowl of hot ramen to definitely satisfy you.