BY NONG SHIM

Nongshim Hot & Spicy Picante Bowl Noodle Soup: 3 minutes in the microwave No MSG added 0g trans fat see more...

Anna T.
Anna T.
I love these for breakfast and I have no shame. Just don't microwave a raw egg with it. That's a big mistake and resulted in an explosive eggy bomb in my living room one time. Spicy, salty, a little bit garlicky - a perfect blend of flavors when you're not looking to eat the OG Shin Ramyun.
Jadora R.
Jadora R.
Foodie Expert
My favorite instant noodles! To people who like spicy food these won't be too spicy you can still add some Siracha to add more heat but overall these noodles are a great and they fill you up
Theresa P.
Theresa P.
Washington, PA
These are my guilty pleasure when I don't feel like cooking. Though I don't think they're too spicy, the flavor is great. I add my own hot sauces and seasonings though. I like it HOT!
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Streetsboro, OH
These little spicy bowls are great. They have an amazing flavor. Also they fill you up. Easy to prepare best of all quick and no mess.
Diana T.
Diana T.
Costa mesa, CA
One of my favorites from my childhood! Contains just the right amount & kind of spice. Super yummy, I want some now!! Best on winter days ;)
Ciara V.
Ciara V.
Mesa, AZ
Foodie Expert
Yummy! I love eating this when I'm sick and it makezs my nose and throat open right up!It leaves my mouth tingly which I love
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Starkville, MS
This is a delicious soup. I love to take this for an easy lunch! It is spicy, but not too spicy. Recommended!
Kathy Z.
Kathy Z.
Foodie Expert
Is good for lunch time with friends and families but not too much cause it is not that healthy
Kasi J.
Kasi J.
Hornsby, TN
They taste pretty good, lots of noodles for pretty cheap. They aren't kidding when they say hot and spicy!
Kazuko S.
Kazuko S.
San Diego, CA
These are cheap and full of flavor. I loved eating these. It's really spicy and it's so good. You can buy these at your local supermarket and sometimes you get get them individually or in packs.