Nongshim Bowl Noodle Soup Hot & Spicy uploaded by Semaria S.Nongshim Bowl Noodle Soup Hot & Spicy uploaded by Himali B.

BY NONGSHIM

Nongshim® Hot & Spicy Flavor Bowl Noodle Soup.
3 min microwave.
No MSG added†.
0g trans fat.
See nutrition facts for sodium content.
American culinary chefsbest.
www.chefsbest.org.
2012 excellence chefs best award.
Endorsed by professional chefs. see more...

• This is my 1st time trying this, what the best way to coo...2 Answers
  • Is one of the bowls 1 serving or more? Healthy?1 Answers
Nongshim Bowl Noodle Soup Hot & Spicy
  • "My husband and I Really enjoy these, especially on cold winter days.!" in 1 review
Himali B.
New York
Review for: Bowl Noodle Soup 3.03 oz more...
I love Asians soups, noodles and soup noodles they are so full of flavour and make good meal options. This nongshim noodle soup is one of my favourite it's so easy to make just takes around 3 minutes to prepare. It's flavour and taste is great. Right amount of spicy for me I generally like spicy food but for some spice might be a problem especially if you are not fond of spicy food. I generally like to add finely chopped carrots and peas to enhance the taste and add the crunch to this noodle soup. Its quiet affordable and is easily available at local supermarket I bought it from King Soopers. I will definitely buy it again.
Stephanie C.
Lorain, OH
Review for: Bowl Noodle Soup 2.27 lb; 1.03 kg, Bowl Noodle Soup 3.03 oz more...
I bought these the other day and I loved them. The soup wasn’t too spicy and stayed hot a good while. The noodles were soft and chewy and it literally took 3 min to cook. The hardest part was letting it cool. It was flavorful and delightful. I will repurchase again.
Kriselle M.
Costa Mesa, CA
This is great for broke college students! It gets me really full, and I love the spiciness of it. The soup is my favorite part, but the only thing is that it's just very salty and I get tired of it really fast after eating it so much my freshman year of college.
Julyssa H.
Orange, NJ
My favorite instant soup ever! It's actually spicy but not overpowering. It is high in sodium so it's not something you should eat daily. But when you aren't in the mood to cook or might be feeling sick, or you're just hungry, this soup is perfect.
Taren M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Anything like this is good! I love the flavor and the fact that it is quick and easy to make. You have to know how your microwave works so you cook it just right, I have it down to a science now!
Yinyee L.
Las Vegas, NV
I always crave noodles after a long night and this hits the spot! It's spicy and heartwarming. I like the Nongshim packet noodles for adding spinach or dumplings for a more substantial supper.
Stefanie B.
Modesto, CA
If you have not tried these yet, you are SO missing out! They are delicious, and this is one of the only instant ramens I have found that is actually spicy. Seriously, do yourself a favor and go try this immediately.
Clarice C.
Yes, its yummy BUT not exactly what you would like to eat often. It is mostly processed flour that will not be beneficial for your health. The sodium level is pretty high too. I say enjoy it once in a while for the taste.
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
Review for: Bowl Noodle Soup 2.27 lb; 1.03 kg, Bowl Noodle Soup 2.27 lb; 1.03 kg, Bowl Noodle Soup 12 - 3.03 oz; 86 g; bowls, Bowl Noodle Soup 12 3.03 oz; 86 g, Bowl Noodle Soup 3.03 oz, Bowl Noodle Soup 3.03 oz more...
These are quick and easy bowls to prefer. Love the ingredients. Full of flavor. Very inexpensive. Comes in a variety of flavors. Ready in under 5mins
ramelia j.
Mooresville, NC
Ok I'm a bargain shopper so these stay in my house! i love it because it's inexpensive, and easy to make. cooks in minutes,and good.
Ieesha H.
Lithia Spgs, GA
This is my 1st time trying this, what the best way to cook ant eat it? THANKS
Jessica B.
Is one of the bowls 1 serving or more? Healthy?