BY NONGSHIM

Nongshim® Hot & Spicy Flavor Bowl Noodle Soup.
3 min microwave.
No MSG added†.
0g trans fat.
See nutrition facts for sodium content.
American culinary chefsbest.
www.chefsbest.org.
2012 excellence chefs best award.
Endorsed by professional chefs. see more...

• This is my 1st time trying this, what the best way to cook ant ea...2 Answers
  • Is one of the bowls 1 serving or more? Healthy?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "My husband and I Really enjoy these, especially on cold winter days.!" in 1 review
Kriselle M.
Costa Mesa, CA
This is great for broke college students! It gets me really full, and I love the spiciness of it. The soup is my favorite part, but the only thing is that it's just very salty and I get tired of it really fast after eating it so much my freshman year of college.
Julyssa H.
Orange, NJ
My favorite instant soup ever! It's actually spicy but not overpowering. It is high in sodium so it's not something you should eat daily. But when you aren't in the mood to cook or might be feeling sick, or you're just hungry, this soup is perfect.
Stefanie B.
Denair, CA
If you have not tried these yet, you are SO missing out! They are delicious, and this is one of the only instant ramens I have found that is actually spicy. Seriously, do yourself a favor and go try this immediately.
Taren M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Anything like this is good! I love the flavor and the fact that it is quick and easy to make. You have to know how your microwave works so you cook it just right, I have it down to a science now!
Yinyee L.
Las Vegas, NV
I always crave noodles after a long night and this hits the spot! It's spicy and heartwarming. I like the Nongshim packet noodles for adding spinach or dumplings for a more substantial supper.
Clarice C.
Yes, its yummy BUT not exactly what you would like to eat often. It is mostly processed flour that will not be beneficial for your health. The sodium level is pretty high too. I say enjoy it once in a while for the taste.
Raquel C.
Peoria, AZ
I love these bowl noodles, the spiciness and taste of them are awesome. Just add lemon and you will love them.
Amber J.
Tucson, AZ
My husband and I Really enjoy these, especially on cold winter days.! and they are SUPER cheap!!
ramelia j.
Mooresville, NC
Ok I'm a bargain shopper so these stay in my house! i love it because it's inexpensive, and easy to make. cooks in minutes,and good.
Jessica H.
Very Good you will love it if you like Hot and Spicy stuff. best thing about it is that is MSG FREE.
Ieesha H.
This is my 1st time trying this, what the best way to cook ant eat it? THANKS
Jessica B.
Foodie Expert
Is one of the bowls 1 serving or more? Healthy?