Food & SnacksPrepared FoodsInstant RamenNongshim
Bowl Instant Noodle Soup Assorted Flavors (Spicy Kimchi)

Nongshim Bowl Instant Noodle Soup Assorted Flavors (Spicy Kimchi)

by Nongshim

Spicy Shrimp Bowl Noodle Soup (NET WT 3.03 oz . 86g): Made with real shrimp, Our Shrimp Bowl Noodle Soup is made with real shrimp and thus exudes its rich flavor. In addition, this soup contains a little extra spiciness. If you love shrimp and spicy...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nongshim Bowl Instant Noodle Soup Assorted Flavors (Spicy Kimchi)!
Janelle J.
Phoenix , AZ
These are one of the best noodles I’ve ever had! The flavor is amazing. I love spicy foods so it’s not spicy for me but it may be for others. It’s a nice quick meal to have for lunch when you don’t feel like cooking.
Baker C.
carmel, CA
This is the best instant ramen out there!! it has more noodles than cup of noodles and it is more flavorful as well. the kimchi one tends to be quite spicy but i enjoy it! it is always on my grocery list!
Ashtyn J.
Big Spring, TX
Nongshim Bowl Instant Noodle Soup Assorted Flavors (Spicy Kimchi) uploaded by Ashtyn J.
Honestly pretty impressed overall. I love cup of noodles in general. It’s fast, easy, and filling. The taste is underwhelming... more of an after taste. It’s not really spicy. More like a hot Cheeto spicy, meaning like if you keep eating it you can’t yaste the spice at all but once you stop your mouth kind of burns with spice? Overall I would and will be buying it again.
Okyana D.
Fairfax, VA
I had tried this noodle I think this new is definitely better Noodle and 7-Eleven and all the stores I can find and I like the taste of it it's just that the soup kind of had the weird smell in it and I can't really drink it after I finish my noodle and I found out that if you don't put enough water the taste of the noodle will not be that good.
Kelsey P.
Calgary, AB
Love this brand and flavor. Always a warm spicy taste. Can cook the the microwave. Perfect for a quick easy snack or dinner after a long day at work with some vegetables mixed it. Perfect product if you ask me!
Susan H.
Kanata, ON
I prefer the Shin Ramen, but this is still a very good option -it's available at more stores than the Shin at slightly lower prices and tastes better than Mr.Noodles and other western versions! It's also sold at Costco in a case. You have the option of adding boiling water or pouring water in then microwaving.
Megan J.
Parry Sound , ON
Absolutely adore this instant noodle. Nothing beats the texture and flavour which is why I have been buying it for years. It’s a little more expensive for an instant noodle but the price is definitely worth it!
Rachel M.
Innisfil
Full of flavour! Although it costs more, the bowl is very convenient. The kimchi is subtle but yummy.
Amy A.
Convenient. Tasty. Quick. We buy these cup noodles by the case as a family. They aren't very spicy in my opinion.
Ruojun L.
Markham
It's not too bad. It's not my favourite kimchi bowl to have but is definitely tasty. It's a bit mild compared to other kimchi flavoured noodle cups. The price is also not too bad (~1.50 CAD) for one, so check it out if you have it in your supermarkets!

Looking for your answer?