BY NONGSHIM

Spicy Shrimp Bowl Noodle Soup (NET WT 3.03 oz . 86g): Made with real shrimp, Our Shrimp Bowl Noodle Soup is made with real shrimp and thus exudes its rich flavor. In addition, this soup contains a little extra spiciness. If you love shrimp and spicy... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Okyana D.
Fairfax, VA
I had tried this noodle I think this new is definitely better Noodle and 7-Eleven and all the stores I can find and I like the taste of it it's just that the soup kind of had the weird smell in it and I can't really drink it after I finish my noodle and I found out that if you don't put enough water the taste of the noodle will not be that good.
Ruojun L.
Ste-Anne-de-Bellevue
It's not too bad. It's not my favourite kimchi bowl to have but is definitely tasty. It's a bit mild compared to other kimchi flavoured noodle cups. The price is also not too bad (~1.50 CAD) for one, so check it out if you have it in your supermarkets!
Sarah C.
lawrencetown, NS
this product is very good for anyone who likes ramen noodles and spicy food. you can buy it at almost any grocery store and i know costco has it too. pretty cheap. i would buy it again.