BY NONG SHIM

SPECIALTY GROCERY AUTHENTIC ASIAN NONG SHIM see more...

Alicia R.
Foodie Expert
The shrimp crackers are an okay products. I love the texture and taste but sometimes they are too shrimp flavor. I know some like it like that or don't believe it but I had gotten this twice from subscription boxes. They do have an almost overpowering shrimp smell but I still can never get past a few chips. It's just too much for me.
Julia T.
These are fantastic! not the best I've had, but they are pretty amazing. Pretty affordable too.
Christina K.
Flushing, NY
Foodie Expert
I love this stuff. It's slightly salty. Has a puffy texture. I know shrimp flavor can seem weird and intimidating, but the flavor isn't super fishy. The shrimp flavor is not as intense as some of the other brands. Definitely give it a shot if you're considering it. Individual packs are also pretty cheap.
Dawn S.
Brooklyn, NY
I have an unhealthy obsession with these tasty treats. It could be worse. Great for those special time of the month salty crunchy cravings.
Grace H.
Frisco, TX
These are not nearly as good as the Calbee brand shrimp crackers. They are ok, but they are not toasty enough.
naf C.
Foodie Expert
I love these because they taste so delicious. They are crunchy and so yummy. It always makes me sad how they only make them in a small packaging like this one because they don't last me too long and I still crave for some more even after I finish the while package in one setting. I like the fact that even though it's a snack, it's a healthy one. It contains 10% of iron which you won't find that much in some of the other snack products. They also have proteins which is good.
Cindy L.
Toronto, ON
Foodie Expert
As a kid, I loved these shrimp crackers. It is a nostalgic snack for me and always reminds me of my childhood. It has the artificial shrimp flavour but it is good for snacking.

I don't eat this too often as it isn't the healthiest snack to have but once in awhile when I'm in the asian supermarkets, I'll pick one up and enjoy the crunchiness and flavour of shrimp. Yum!

Alisha K.
Edmonton, AB
Foodie Expert
I am crazy about shrimp crackers and these are my favourite. They are crispy and puffy and have a slight shrimpy flavour and theu are a great snack.
Florence J.
Foodie Expert
Shrimp crackers are so good! These taste great and are affordable. Great to snack on. I recommend these