Food & SnacksGrains, Rice & CerealNong Shim
Nongshim Shin Ramyun Black Noodle Soup, 458 Ounce (Pack of 24)

Nong Shim Nongshim Shin Ramyun Black Noodle Soup, 4.58 Ounce (Pack of 24)

by Nong Shim

How do these compare to the fire noodles? I love the original and carbo flavored ones but I’ve seen these everywhere and I’m wondering if they’re good and if they’re spicy.
Start your review of Nong Shim Nongshim Shin Ramyun Black Noodle Soup, 4.58 Ounce (Pack of 24)!
How would you rate this product?
MANDY K.
Chula Vista, CA
Listen, I will forever advocate for the original Shin Ramyun until I die, and while I did like this one, I don't love it quite as much. That's just my preference though. The noodles are thicker and plump in comparison to your usual American instant ramen, with a rich, spicy, beefy flavor. I think the biggest difference between this and the original is that it has a slightly thicker soup that isn't quite as spicy to me. It's still really good, and I am not upset by this version at all. But at a higher price tag, I was hoping for a little more. Still 50x better than top ramen, so give it a try if you haven't already!
Jessica S.
High Point, NC
This is my favorite ramen. It has a nice amount of spice. I love adding fresh mushrooms, onion and sesame oil.
Aida I.
Philadelphia, PA
Black ramyun is a tad more expensive than the regular ones but it is so worth every penny. The soup it comes with is so creamy and tasty you'd think a professional prepared it. It is not spicy when compared to the red one. Chop up some green onion and sprinkle it on top when you are done for a fantastic experience.
Christine L.
Struthers, OH
Spicy but yummy. So much better that the generic things they call ramen in the US. Noodle texture is good, noy=t soggy. Broth has excellent flavor. A bit pricy & had=rd to find in parts of the US , but if you like a good hearty ramen, this is a good one.
Cammy F.
Richlands, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
OMG! So far, these are my new faves!! I always buy these when I go grocery shopping!! If they're out, I but the red back. If you really like ramen soup, please try these! The flavor is spicy delicious! I usually add more hot sauce, because I love it spicy!! Nong Shim Nongshim Shin Ramyun Black Noodle Soup, 4.58 Ounce (Pack of 24)
Sue W.
Glenwood Spgs, CO
This is one of my go-to instant ramens. I usually add an egg and soft boil it in the broth.Nongshim Stir-fry Neoguri Ramen Spicy Seafood Flavor Family Pack
Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
This is one of the most expensive types of instant noodles you can buy, it is also hard to find in local stores, at least in my area. I usually buy packs online in bulk.

It is SO delicious. If you're into fancy ramen, this is something worth a try. I love the flavor packs and the dried veggies that come with the noodles. The flavor is just so good, that's worth the price because aside from  Nongshim Shin Ramyun Noodle Soup, 4.2 oz, 10 count , this is one of the very few premium ramen packs that are more than just noodles and salt.

My only complaint is that I bought one of the bulk packs and not a single one had the dried veggies--I was so disappointed.

Trang S.
One of pretty good noodle from America that i bought because the taste of noodle here is different from in Asia. Luckily i found this to satisfy the Asian taste. The noodle ( not noodle soup) is good when you cook at the right instructed time. Not too soft, not too tough, it is just right and well made, i love eating big noodle like this since it is so satisfying and filling. I won't discuss the taste since each one has their different interest
Tiffany H.
Round Rock, TX
This has been one of my all time favorite Korean ramen. It's spicy and flavorful and like most people said, the noodle is very chewy unlike the other ramen here in the States. Sometimes they come with bags form instead of cups which you can cook it in a pot and add some more veggie and meat in it to make it more like a meal!
Wei S.
This ramen is my favorite brand. I love the Korean brands of ramen because the texture of the noodles are much chewier and thicker as well, so they fill me up better. With these noodles, I can also throw in some extra stuff like eggs and veggies without worrying that it will soften and turn to mush like how some of the Japanese and American brands do. Highly recommend!