Nong Shim Nongshim Potato Snack, 1.94 Ounce Bags (Pack of 30) uploaded by Sep K.

BY NONG SHIM

• The bag is so cute.... where can I find these!?1 Answers
  • I've heard a lot about these chips but I haven't actualy bought ...5 Answers
Melissa P.
Astoria , OR
These fulfill my craving for something salty and savory like nothing else! They are made of wheat and potato, so more like a cracker than a chip. They are dusted with salt & a seasoning I can't place, oniony and garlicy, but very subtle. Sure, they contain MSG, but so do most other snacks and these guys are a lot lighter.
Sep K.
Foodie Expert
Nong Shim Potato Snack is one of the best snacks I have ever had, it is not salty at all. This potato snack is very tasty and crispy. You will be surprised how addictive this snack is. I personally just cant stop eating it.
Cindy T.
Foodie Expert
- cute shaped potato chips. They are very delicious and a great snack. Can be a little salty but it is still great.
sarah H.
Foodie Expert
all the snacks made by this brand seem to be mildly flavored and good. only drawback is a lot of them have msg
Cassie K.
Lawrence, KS
Oh my gosh these tasted so good I buy them all the time worth the money you guys will love them even love him
baylee b.
Seymour, TN
Foodie Expert
like this it's so cute and its taste is great I definitely like it a lot I recommend it
Caleigh A.
Foodie Expert
These are such a good snack! Not very salty, pure potato taste and cute packaging. You really can't go wrong with anything by Nongshim.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Foodie Expert
This potato sticks are super yummy! They're not too salty and have just the right amount of crunch. You can find these in the Asian/Ethnic aisle of any major grocery chain - and there very affordable (about $1 for 1.94oz). Definitely one of my favorite snacks to keep stocked for movie nights! Highly recommended.
Phuong T.
This stuff tastes so so good! Its price is pretty good also! U can easily find it at the grocery stores! This is one of my favourite snacks! I would definitely recommend it to everyone !!!! Love love it!
I've heard a lot about these chips but I haven't actualy bought them before! Are they as tasty as people say?
Lala M.
Pullman, WA
The bag is so cute.... where can I find these!?