BY NONG SHIM

This spicy seafood noodle soup may be eaten anytime a seafood craving hits. This noodle soup is spicy and rich with a seafood flavor that will awaken your senses. Artificial ingredients Low Sodium View Nutrition Factsp(Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.)ppUPC:031146262984 K see more...

Abbie Q.
This is in my top favorite flavors of bowl of noodles, and one of my favorite brands when it comes to the cheaper ramen noodles, I eat it at least 2x week if it's in the nice, it's spicy and easy to add extra veggies or meat to make it more filling!!
viktoriya k.
Concord, CA
As bad as these are for you, they taste pretty good! I even add more hot sauce to it! Good for a quick or lazy day.
chris m.
San Antonio, TX
I love this soup it's awesome and delicious and I get full every time my daughter also loves them
Shazuti B.
Los Angeles, CA
Sooooooo good, especially with some rice, kimchi, meat. This stuff is staple in college life.
Jennifer M.
I and my kids have always loved ramen. It's one item that we always have in our pantry.
jennell r.
My kids always want these
After school quick easy lunch and they love it
Christine W.
Maple Ridge, BC
This is my family's favourite kimchi instant noodles. So spicey. We buy it by the caseful as Costco.