BY NONE

Lil' Angel is constantly looking out for others because she knows there's two sides to every story. She sports a classy yet sexy plaid pleated miniskirt, white knee-highs and shiny black Mary Janes. A colorful citrus floral fragrance with notes of pineapple, candied violet and lollipop accord. Enter the world of fatal cuteness. Enter the world of Harajuku Lovers. Pick the girl that fits your personality or get them all and share with friends. A collection of  unique and collectible fragrance bottles; each cap is designed with a different decoration to represent each girls personality. The doll cap covers the actuator and sits on her own glass pedestal.   Angel - n. 1. One of the celestial beings attendant upon God.  2.  A kind and lovable person.  3. The love who watches over me.  4.  Slang, someone who doesn t get caught.  5. Cute little bo see more...

Buy on Amazon
Mona S.
Lawrenceville
I received this as a gift for my 16th birthday. I am now 21, and this is still my FAVORITE fragrance. I have yet to find something that I love more than this perfume. I'm not great at describing complex smells, but I'll give it a shot: to me, it smells playful and sweet. This small bottle lasts a while because the perfume is pretty potent. I love this so much.
Brande S.
W Hollywood, CA
It's taken me a long time to use up this scent. It was a gift from the Harajuku Lovers heyday (2008?). Love is floral and rosy without being powdery. I've only had the 1 oz bottle all this time so I'd say its very strong. A little goes a long way. But the perfume is stronger and lasts longer than their solid perfume. I'd say go test all the scent before you make a purchase.
Sakeena B.
I absolutely love this scent. It is a light scent, but doesn't get lost in the breeze. Very sweet and floral. Love the design of the bottle. Perfect for any time or occasion- an everyday perfume for sure.
Gabrielle C.
Monroe, NC
I first received this for Christmas a few years back from my father. Since trying it that holiday, I am completely hooked! I love the light fruity fragrance. I also liked that I could wear it around my grandfather and it not mess with his sensitive nose. :)
Hannah N.
Cookeville, TN
While I like the figurine, this scent isn't one of my favorites when it comes to the Harajuku collection. I've worn it a few time and while I've received some positive feedback from friends, I don't need another bottle beyond the one for my collection.
Eliza H.
Belmont, MA
Love this fragrance! Compared to other celebrity fragrances it is pretty safe and sweet smelling, but you can't beat the packaging and that its by Gwen
Gabriela R.
My all time favorite fragrance. Leaves you smelling sweet and sassy plus the perfume bottles are super cute and you can collect them all
Astrid V.
Richlands, NC
I love the whole harajuku collection music isn't my favorite but it smell fruity and sweet but delicate at the same time.
Alicia T.
Saint Charles, MO
It's amazing smelling and comes in a very cute bottle and packaging. would buy again and reccomend to friends and family.
Hannah J.
West Branch, MI
I love all of the harajuku lovers scents. Such beautiful bottles as well. Would recommend this product.
Cristina Raluca T.
Romania, Bucharest
The bottle is cute but DOES THIS SCENT LASTS ?