BY NONE

For long-lasting effects fragrance should be applied to the bodys pulse points. These include the wrist, behind the ear, crease of your arm and knee, and the base of your throat. Pulse points give off more body heat as this is where blood vessels are closest to the skin, therefore continually warming and releasing your fragrance. Also, for a lasting effect spraying fragrance lower on the body allows it to rise throughout the day. Layering with the corresponding bath or shower gel and lotion, also is another good practice to help your fragrance last longer. see more...

Erwin C.
Byram
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I LOVE THIS JUICE! This is my favorite scent from Gucci. It’s a tea based fragrance with a tobacco background. It has a calming effect to it. It can really be unisex. It’s not a head turner, but people will think you smell nice. I will wear it to bed some nights because it seems to relax me.
kieran k.
Joplin, MO
Smells amazing I absolutely love it and yes its pricey but omg wmonce you smell it you will want to spend that money on it
Sarah Lorena L.
I love this product because it smells great and my boyfriend likes the smell and also expectacular although it is a bit expensive and not very easy to get worth buyin for our love