BY NONE

Introduced in the year 2002, by the design house of elizabeth arden. Arden beauty has a blend of living rice flower, dewy green accord, italian bergamot, blue lotus flower, living ginger lily, rubrum lily, golden sunset orchid, indian sandalwood, whi see more...

Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
It is a good buy at this price, it stays all day long. Smells alright not very strong or mild. I am not a huge fan, but I wear it to office mostly. It is a very good buy for this price. It has a floral scent which is quite soothing. Also, the quantity is a lot. I have been using it for a few years now, still haven't managed  to finish it off
Javene S.
Doral, FL
This is an absolutely phenomenal perfume! It's rich and sensual and long lasting! Really for that strong, powerful classic woman, it's really sweet and sultry too!
AnnaMarie S.
Phillipsburg, NJ
It's ok. It reminded me a lot of times with my grandmother as she enjoyed Elizabeth Arden, which isn't a bad thing to reminisce
dariana v.
Jber, AK
I love Elizabeth arden products, as they can be easily found at walmart, target, and even walgreens and cvs.
Lori B.
mount vernon
I don’t have this. I’d love be to try this but can’t afford it. So since I can’t work I won’t have it
Nicole B.
Fruity and floral. Spring and summer wear. Strong scent lasts throughout the day