BY NONE

Get the bright and white smile you always wanted with this Ultimate 35 Percent Teeth Whitening Gel. Just 15 minutes per application. Pack of three Gel is 40-percent stronger than most dentists use Enhanced stabilization of formula for increased whitening performance in half the time Highest quality 35-percent carbamide peroxide Reduces tooth sensitivity Optimized ph formula for higher whitening performance Kosher grade glycerin (no animal by products) Remineralization gel revitalizes enamel after the teeth bleaching process 3-year shelf life Made in the USA with US guidelines Eight thermoforming trays Four 10-cc syringe (160 treatments) filled with 35-percent bleaching gel Four tray containers Four remineralizing gels to revitalize enamel after the bleaching process Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns. see more...

Tiyanna W.
Raleigh, NC
This really works so well. My teeth were whiter and I got the results I expected. I use this product about twice a month. The product worked really well, the only real con was that I felt it was taking so long, but that was mainly because I could not wait to the see the results. I would definitely recommend this to others
Amy G.
Fallbrook, CA
Not a fan- I couldn't get the mouth piece to form properly. My teeth got sensitive, my gums were irritated raw, but no real whitening. It was pretty unpleasant. Maybe it would be ok if I had a real, professional custom tray.
Lauren L.
I'm just here for the badge