BY NOMAD COSMETICS

ILLUMINATED HIGHLIGHTING POWDER IN MIDNIGHT SUN

Smooth, blendable highlighter with fine champagne pearls for instant glow. Infused with nutrition-packed Blackcurrant Extract to help illuminate your skin inside and out. Versatile champagne gold shade inspired by the Nordic phenomena of Midnight Sun.

Extra fine formula for silky soft feel, easy blendability and reflective glow
Infused with Blackcurrant Extract (PureSource™)
Free of Parabens, Phthalates & Mineral Oil
PETA Certified Cruelty-Free & Vegan

ADDITIONAL DETAILS

Formula: Nomad Cosmetics Highlighter with 4x finer pigments (vs. traditional pressed powders) for super reflective yet natural glow with easy blendability

Shade: Midnight Sun - versatile golden champagne hue inspired by the Nordic phenomena know as Midnight Sun - the illuminating glow of the ever-present sun above the horizon during the long summer nights

Fill Weight: 0.35 oz / 10 g

Ingredients

Mica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Polybutene, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ribes Nigrum (Blackcurrant) Fruit Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, SnO2. May contain (+/-): Red Iron Oxide (CI 77491), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

Haley C.
Silver Springs
I actually first received this product in my ipsy bag. It's one of the best highlights I've ever used, it blends so beautifully and lasts all day. It's perfect for inner corner of the eyes, browbone, pretty much anywhere you need a pop of highlight this product has got you covered. I will be purchasing the full sized product when I run out of my sample.
Amber V.
Manchester, CT
I recieved a smaller pan of this beautiful highlighter from Nomad. Stockholm, midnight sun. Beautiful color, I've used it as a light base color for my eyes. As well as a highlighter on my brow bone, Cupid's peak, nose etc n. Very affordable u can find smaller pans for $10 or the larger one for $17
Jenna T.
Minnesota
I have tried and own a lot of highlighters, this is by far one of my top three!! I got a sample size of this and used it all, so I purchased the full size. It’s a very light champagne color with a lot of pigmentation to it. It blends very well, looks good with a bronzer and I think it works a lot better than some more expensive well known brands. The full size products packaging is a little bulkier than I like but the product works so well I don’t mind!
Olivia E.
Greer, SC
LOVE ❤️ I am so freaking pale, and this gives me a perfect highlight that isn't super yellow toned, nor gold toned, which is perfect for my skin. It also has ingredients in it that are good for you, so I'd highly recommend it. It blends out nice and feels nice. A great buy NOMAD X Stockholm Highlighter
Amelia C.
New Jersey
I just love it so much that all i can say about it is that it’s amazing, im inlove woth the product and the brand. It last for a long time with is perfect because we all want to be glowing all the time, the texture i amazing and the color is perfect.
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I am so thrilled that nomad decided to release a this as a full sized product on its own. At first it was only available as a sample size or as part of one of their palettes. The color of midnight its stunning. It's a golden pearly tone and it looks great on my skin. I have a light medium complexion. A little goes a long way and you can take it from natural to just about blinding with very little effort. I really love the way it applies. It's so silky smooth.
Maria C.
Minneapolis
One of my absolute favorites! The pigment is perfect! Even good for oily skin, which is my case. The perfect add to a night-out look, but also a good addition to your daily make-up. If you’re looking for a pretty good highlighter, I’ll sure recommend this one!
Alyssa S.
Biglerville
I received a sample of this in my ipsy bag. This highlighter is definitely for lighter skin tones. But I would definitely recommend I’m not sure of the price but it is a very pretty highlighter for sure!
Kristy S.
Received the color midnight sun in my Ipsy bag a few months back. I like the product itself, the formula is great not alot of fallout however the color was just a little bright for me. But definitely would buy in another color. NOMAD X Stockholm Highlighter
Andrea M.
Gilbert, AZ
I have this in Midnight Sun. It's very pretty and subtle. It shows intensly on my nose and other small ares but barely on my cheeks. So I have to use a different on for my cheeks.