NOMAD x Stockholm All-In-One Makeup Palette uploaded by Evana R.NOMAD x Stockholm All-In-One Makeup Palette uploaded by Kiara L.

BY NOMAD COSMETICS

If you love a natural glowing look, then enter into the world of Nordic Cool with this palette. With complementary neutral tones and subtle shimmers, these products enhance your best assets for an illuminated look. Formulas infused with moisturizing oils for luminous looking skin and lips.

• 8 full-size products: liquid lipbalm, highlighter, blush, 4 eyeshadows and dual-ended brush PLUS compact powder brush
  • SensExperience™ mirror panel infused with the fresh scent of White Water Lily
  • No parabens or phthalates and PETA Certified Cruelty-Free

zaneta o.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Midnight Sun brought me here. Yes, I too got the highlighter single from the ipsy bag. The single is actually super tiny. It's probably the same size as in this palette but comes in it's own compact sans mirror. It actually isn't available in full size anywhere but this palette so if you totally fell in love with it you'd have to purchase this whole palette and that adds to the downsides.

Another downside is that it makes my pores look bigger and more noticeable. I am not sure if it's just the color and that it's so light but this usually doesn't happen when I wear peach or yellow toned highlighters. I will say that the white highlighter looks nice on fair complexions and it is pretty shimmery and well pigmented. I did like it for the upper lip area before applying my lipgloss. I will just stick to applying it there only.
Brandi D.
El Cajon, CA
I don't have this entire palette, only the highlighter that I got on my ipsy bag. Honestly I'm not the biggest fan. It wears very much like a white pigment and not so much with the shimmer. I prefer my highlighters to be mpre reflective. It makes my nose highlight look less glowy a little more coke head :/
Hailey D.
Saucier , MS
Beautiful color and highlighting capabilities! It’s an okay product. It’s not my favorite. I didn’t feel that the highlighter blended well into my skin and it looked caked onto my face. I love the midnight sun highlighter for the color and shine, but it did not blend well.
Heather B.
Akron, OH
So yeah... I received ONLY the nomad highlighting powder (not the entire palette) in an ipsy box and am so in love with it.... I went to buy it and found that they only sell it in the whole kit if it is not a sample. All I can say is that they are SO smart, because it is so awesome and works so perfectly, that I want to buy the whole palette, just for the highlighter. I bought the entire palette for a friend for Christmas because I love it so much. This is DEFINITELY my #GiftCrush
Kit A.
Denver
I am in love with the highlighter in this set, only if you are not going for subtle. I would not use this in my daily routine, and certainly not as thoroughly as my more natural highlighters, but this is a great simple addition to the tip of you nose, chin, and forehead to make you look like you are literally glowing.
Melissa V.
I have the Nomad Illuminated Stockholm Midnight Sun highlighter from this set. The pigment was awesomely thick and stayed in place without fading away throughout the day. It's not very pricey and lasts a decent amount of time. I got mine free and absolutely loved it. It's on my next-to-buy list.
Nikki R.
Mount Vernon, KY
Love love love this it's amazing products in one!! High shine for sure, it's well worth the money expect it's not a big brand you here about but it's still really amazing and I'd recommend it to others
Evana R.
Rocky Mount, NC
Love it. When I first used it I put too much on because I thought it wouldn’t be as bright as it was so once I figured out the right amount I perfected it. Affordable and compact enough to carry anywhere. Definitely recommend.
Kelly E.
Dallas, TX
I only have the midnight sun highlighting powder from this palette and I absolutely love it. The pigmentation is great for any fair skinned girls out there like myself. It gives the perfect natural glowing look on the high points of the cheeks, can be worn for a great daytime look or for a more subtle night on the town
Valerie M.
I have the NOMAD highlighting powder in Midnight Sun and it's my absolute favorite. On days where I just don't have time to apply any real fancy makeup or blend, blend, blend, I swipe a layer on with my finger and go. It's so iridescent and glowing that it completes my look by itself. Besides being highly pigmented, it's butter soft, and lasts all day. I've gotten so many compliments on this shadow, it's insane.