MakeupEye MakeupEyeshadowNomad Cosmetics
NOMAD x New York Intense Eyeshadow in Graffiti Art, Shimmer Pink

NOMAD x New York Intense Eyeshadow in Graffiti Art, Shimmer Pink

INTENSLY VIBRANT EYESHADOW. The rich, buttery formula in our Intense Eyeshadows is made with 4x finer pigments to give you superb blendability, amazing staying power and intense color payoff in one swipe. Truly WOW experience . SATIN SOFT PINK SHADE. This soft satin pink Graffiti Art shade from our New York Collection – a destination for the young and ambitious to work, play and display their individual style – is inspired by the pops of color found in NYC graffiti . INFUSED WITH VITAMINS C & E AND GRAPE SEED OIL. Infused with Nomad PureSource ingredients Vitamins C & E and Grape Seed Oil, our Intense Eyeshadows are full of good-for-you ingredients that nourish your skin and keep the colors looking fresh longer . CRUELTY-FREE & VEGAN. All of our Intense Eyeshadows are proudly PETA Certified Cruelty-Free and Vegan, and are completely free of any Parabens, Phthalates or Mineral Oil . MEGA-SIZE WITH MIRROR. Get more for your money with our mega-sized New York Intense Eyeshadows (net weight 0.08 oz/ 2.2 g) packaged in the luxurious Nomad compact with large mirror .

INTENSLY VIBRANT EYESHADOW. The rich, buttery formula in our Intense Eyeshadows is made with 4x finer pigments to give you superb blendability, amazing staying power and intense color payoff in one swipe. Truly WOW experience; SATIN SOFT PINK SHADE. This soft satin pink Graffiti Art shade from our New York Collection – a destination for the young and ambitious to work, play and display their individual style – is inspired by the pops of color found in NYC graffiti; INFUSED WITH VITAMINS C & E AND GRAPE SEED OIL. Infused with Nomad PureSource ingredients Vitamins C & E and Grape Seed Oil, our Intense Eyeshadows are full of good-for-you ingredients that nourish your skin and keep the colors looking fresh longer; CRUELTY-FREE & VEGAN. All of our Intense Eyeshadows are proudly PETA Certified Cruelty-Free and Vegan, and are completely free of any Parabens, Phthalates or Mineral Oil; MEGA-SIZE WITH MIRROR. Get more for your money with our mega-sized New York Intense Eyeshadows (net weight 0.08 oz/ 2.2 g) packaged in the luxurious Nomad compact with large mirror

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NOMAD x New York Intense Eyeshadow in Graffiti Art, Shimmer Pink!
Mount Morris, MI
NOMAD x New York Intense Eyeshadow in Graffiti Art, Shimmer Pink uploaded by Erika S.
Purchased at: Amazon
Amazing! This eyeshadow has super smooth application I love that its light and shimmery and very silky,I would love it if this eyeshadow came in a large palette because I have been using it as a highlighter also. Very decent pricing also.
Aztec, NM
NOMAD x New York Intense Eyeshadow in Graffiti Art, Shimmer Pink uploaded by Sarah G.
The shade I'm wearing is actually a rose gold titled "tuscan" I think. Super cute, nice texture. I feel girly and light but it's a nice shimmer. I would highly recommend if you're looking for smaller stuff for on the go!
Barnegat, NJ
I really liked how this Nomad eyeshadow applied to my eye lids. It's easy to apply and blend out. I like that it's a nice soft and light eyeshadow. You can build it up for a night time look or just apply it lightly for the day either way it looks gorgeous.
Princeton, WV
A beautifully shimmery color that not only do I use as an eye shadow but also as a highlighter. I haven't been disappointed in any shade that I have purchased and will purchase more to add to my Nomad eyeshadow collection.
Brooklyn, NY
I love nomad cosmetics. Their formula is buttery and creamy. Highly pigmented and no fallout. Such a pretty color too.

Looking for your answer?