NOMAD x New York All-In-One Makeup Palette uploaded by Mary C.

BY NOMAD COSMETICS

This palette is perfect for any make-up lover of unique eyeshadow shades and contouring! Not your typical nudes, there’s brightening pink and white for a wearable day look, and an edgier midnight blue and grey for a smoky look. Lasting formulas that don’t fade in the fast-paced streets of NYC!

• 9 full-size products: eye primer, kohl eye pencil, blush, bronzer, 4 eyeshadows and dual-ended brush
  • SensExperience™ mirror panel infused with the energetic scent of Green Apple
  • No parabens or phthalates and PETA Certified Cruelty-Free

Dawn Y.
Claremont
I was really excited to receive this in the mail as quickly as I did. As soon as I brought it in the house I opened it and immediately started playing with it. I received a free lipstick with it which I really love. The color is gorgeous! The eyeshadows were not as pigmented as I thought it would be but it is build able. The darker color eyeshadow applies a little patchy but I was able to blend it very well. Over all I do really like this and I will be using this again.