BY NOMAD COSMETICS

If you are not shy about wearing some fierce colors, then welcome to the Medina of Marrakesh! The warm colored shadows with super rich pigments in this palette come in both matte and shimmer finishes and look absolutely stunning on medium and darker skin tones.

• Total of 9 products: 6 baked eyeshadows, travel size mascara, kohl eyeliner and dual-ended brush
  • SensExperience™ mirror panel infused with the intoxicating scent of the Spice Market
  • No parabens or phthalates and PETA Certified Cruelty-Free

• 😍😍😍😍😍 Where can I buy this kit? Does anyone have an idea on the p...3 Answers
  • Where do you buy this? Cost?2 Answers
  • Will these shadows ever be available for individual sale?1 Answers
Jen
Dayton, Ohio
From the NOMAD x Marrakesh pallette, I only have the Spice Market color (which is the bottom middle). It is very pigmented when applied, but the color is absolutely gorgeous, especially for Fall!!
Abigail W.
Edmond, OK
These nomad eye shadows are the most pigmented eye shadows I have ever used. The color pay off is gorgeous! Love these eye shadows so much! I wish I owned every eye palette Nomad has to offer.
Nikki R.
Mount Vernon, KY
Love love all of the stuff this pallets has it's best for any skin color mines super pale and it's super dry like Idk how to explain it and it's pricey for what it is but I still love the colors and everything it's good
Samantha M.
Forsyth , GA
Nomad Cosmetics
Illuminating Highlighter in Midnight Sun

I'm about that maximum glow potential with little-to-no effort. (Sorry not sorry.) That’s why I'm OBSESSED with this gorg golden highlighter that makes us look dewy AF in a flash.
Glittery, shimmery highlighter is SO not chill. The finely-milled powder is infused with a nutrient-packed Nordic superberry for a totally natural looking, lit-from-within finish.
Wanna go for a beach babe-tastic monochromatic glow? This golden wonder also works as an eyeshadow!
Anna V.
First of all ThankYou to @nomadcosmetics For sending me this beautiful eyeshadow palette the colors are highly pigmented for you to create a dramatic look or just your every day look 👀 it also includes the nomad duo brush, deep beauty mascara and rich kohl eye pencil.. _______________✨🎨👀🦄
#Nomascosmetics #palette #marrakesh #morocco #eyeshadow #crueltyfree #new
Barbara d.
Noblesville, IN
I received a Nomad eye shadow in shade Desert sands in one of my Ipsy bags and I am obsessed!! The color is beautiful by itself or layered with others. The pigment is great, super easy to work with and builds and blends really well!! I definitely want to get a few more shades of these eyeshadows!! 🙌
Lillian L.
Morongo Vly, CA
I received a free sample of Nomad Cosmetics in Desert Sands directly from the company. It is a great color! Super pigmented and shimmery. I will definitely be looking into buying the palette based off of my experience with just this color. I highly recommend it for anyone who wants high pigment, blendable color.
crystal s.
Saint Cloud, FL
These are really great eye shadows. They are really pigmented and go on very smooth. The shimmer quality of them is really pretty. I received the spice market color through ipsy or Birchbox. I recommend these completely. I would definitely purchase these.
Zorianna H.
Little Rock, AR
These colors are amazing. It's the most reasonable and affordable price ever for makeup. I really recommend that you use it at night because it's just something about the night air that makes eyeshadows glisten. It was super pigmented and smooth and the colors are just vibrant.
Susana V.
Katy, TX
La pigmentación de estas sombras las hacen totalmente deseables. Son duraderas y sus tonos son originales, no es más de lo mismo!
Marcea B.
Denver, CO
😍😍😍😍😍 Where can I buy this kit? Does anyone have an idea on the price range? Are they easily blendable?
Nur A.
Where do you buy this? Cost?
Bianca B.
Fort Wayne , IN
I want to review my  'La Habana Collection' but I only found one shade to review. When will the rest be updated?
Tatiana R.
Asheville
Will these shadows ever be available for individual sale?