BY NOMA INC.

Enhance any garden or pathway with these elegant light fixtures. Durable metal construction with protective ribbed plastic lens. Pewter finish with white LED. AA NiCd Battery (Included). see more...

Buy on Kmart
Gabrielle B.
Gabrielle B.
These are an absolute must in a back yard. They do such a great job lighting up walk ways and even little gardens. The solar part is my favorite. I never have to worry about turning them on or off or using non green energy. They are fantastic
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Salyersville, KY
They light up the walkway and other places in the garden very well. There is no need to worry about turning them off and on because they are solar.
Kaila H.
Kaila H.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
We've had the same ones for over 2 years now - so that goes to tell you how sturdy and long lasting they are.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Henderson , Ky
I have these everywhere is my yard! I am in love with the soft glow and no hassle use of these sole lights!
magaly a.
magaly a.
Baldwin Park, CA
They light up so good on your walkways around your plants they help you see where your trying to go
Roxanne F.
Roxanne F.
It definitely does shine alot of light on my walkway.A couple of them can go a long way.
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
Reunion, FL
These look really cool and defintely light up the driveway, and maybe my friends are just bad drivers, but these always get run over and are having to be replaced constantly. They are almost not worth it. I would recommend putting them in places that cars dont go.
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Prestonsburg, KY
Great to put next to the steps and the walk way. Saves on electricity and they turn on and of on their own. These are great because you can stick there wherever you want in your yard and do not have to worry about running wires or anything.
Katia P.
Katia P.
Sanger, TX
We bought these to but on the front walkway of our home. They looked nice but stopped working after a year. We replaced them with the cheaper ones.
Dana S.
Dana S.
Great Outdoors Expert
We have these in front of my house. They look nice and add decoration to your landscaping and it is a plus that they are solar powered. There is no need to continue wasting money on batteries. These are also not expensive.
Garae R.
Garae R.
Chalmette, LA
How bright are the lights , cause I would like to get my grandma some for her yard ?