Home & GardenLightingNOMA
Advanced Smart Voice Command Hub

NOMA Advanced Smart Voice Command Hub

by NOMA

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NOMA Advanced Smart Voice Command Hub!
Patricia L.
NOMA Advanced Smart Voice Command Hub uploaded by Patricia L.
This wireless hub is pretty user friendly. Plug directly into the rooter and download app. Add Noma lights and choose a preset (or your epic created) light show via wifi. Voice powered by Google is also pretty cool. Have fun!
Hassnaa A.
Amherstburg, ON
NOMA Advanced Smart Voice Command Hub uploaded by Hassnaa A.
This smart hub was so easy to connect, it plugs right into your router and is overall effortless. I kept the hub next to our router and it takes no space at all. It has very nice range as well that enables me to counter the lights in the main floor while the box is in the basement. Love it !!
Lesley S.
Waterloo, ON
NOMA Advanced Smart Voice Command Hub uploaded by Lesley S.
NOMA Advanced Smart Voice Command Hub uploaded by Lesley S.
I loved the idea of these and while set up is straightforward and simple, it only works if this is your only smart light hub. This meant it just won’t work for my house. In order to use the Noma smart hub, I had to unplug my other smart light hub from our google wifi router. It would mean choosing between holiday lights and the lights throughout our house. I’m disappointed because I really wanted these to work for us.
Amanda  O.
Regina, SK
NOMA Advanced Smart Voice Command Hub uploaded by Amanda  O.
this was super easy to connect to get going! because we have multiple devices in our house, we had to get a switchboard to able to add the hub. The instructions through the app to connect were perfect! The initial start of these lights could be a pretty penny, but just like anything, once you have the main system, the additional components make affordable add-ons
Rati A.
brampton, ON
NOMA Advanced Smart Voice Command Hub uploaded by Rati A.
I got the NOMA ADVANCED smart hub around Diwali to connect my NOMA lights and use them with the help of voice commands. It has never been an issue since then. It is easy to set up with the ethernet wire provided and connected, the instructions are very clear and it really has a very nice range. Connecting it to the router was easy as well. We initially had kept the box very close to the lights but recently moved it to the top floor while the lights are above the garage door and it still works. I really love how easy it makes our lives. It has not disconnected since we put it up a month ago. Absolute win win.
Marcella A.
Mississauga , ON
NOMA Advanced Smart Voice Command Hub uploaded by Marcella A.
Although we have not tested out the lights we received I am super excited when I do. The package came to me intact and boxes nicely .
Reena D.
Brampton , ON
NOMA Advanced Smart Voice Command Hub uploaded by Reena D.
This is amazing to use with the lights! So easy to use and works perfectly to set up and control the lights! Would recommend to anyone!
Faye T.
Mississauga, ON
NOMA Advanced Smart Voice Command Hub uploaded by Faye T.
NOMA Advanced Smart Voice Command Hub uploaded by Faye T.
Really easy to use - it works with Alexa and allows me to control my lights inside or out from my phone. Each individual light can be controlled and it allows for really cool patterns. Love it!
Sally cholong  Y.
Richmond hill, ON
NOMA Advanced Smart Voice Command Hub uploaded by Sally cholong  Y.
NOMA Advanced Smart Voice Command Hub uploaded by Sally cholong  Y.
Noma advanced smart hub 2.0 is revolutionary for our traditional Christmas lights. It was easy to install on my phone and it was easy to operate and manipulate as wished. I already know I would love to use this product for every special occasion to lighten up my place. I would definately advise friend to get it.
Monica F.
Winnipeg, MB
NOMA Advanced Smart Voice Command Hub uploaded by Monica F.
The hub was super easy to set up and pair with the App and lights. It was 3 steps, which were very simple and painless. I love that you only need 1 hub for up to 20 strings of lights. I have had no issues with the hub. I would recommend this product.

Looking for your answer?