Nokia Lumia 928 for Verizon uploaded by IMAN E.Nokia Lumia 928 for Verizon uploaded by IMAN E.

BY NOKIA

The Nokia Lumia 928 gives you advanced technology that lets you capture and share life's moments better than ever see more...

Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
I've had this phone for about 3 years and it's still working great. The camera on it is awesome.  The problem with it is, it doesn't have many apps! No Instagram. No Influenster. No Facebook. It's ridiculous. I'll be updating in a couple days to an Android phone and I can't wait to get my Apps back!
DAVID C.
Columbia, MD
This is a great smartphone. The xenon flash and the Carl Zeiss optics as well as the Nokia Lumia PureView technology make this a great choice to take photos with and the Windows Mobile Operating system is easy to use. People will say there are not many apps for Windows Phones but most of the major ones and alternatives are there. Great battery life, excellent camera, wireless charging, 32 GB on-board storage and easy operating system make this a good choice for a smartphone. Take note that it cannot be upgraded from Windows Mobile 8 to Windows 10 Mobile since it is not on the list of phones that will get the new OS. Gorilla glass prevents major damage from small drops but you will still be better off with a case.
Brittany D.
Salisbury, NC
I love this phone, this is my second Nokia Lumia and I don't regret buying it a second time, very reliable, easy to use and amazing.I could honestly say I love everything about it.
But the only thing I could say sort of bad is the apps there isn't as many apps for this phone but the ones they have are still great maybe even a little better than other phones.
Tyron H.
Austin, TX
I dI'd not enjoy this phone at all, but the blame is not on Nokia, it was more on windows and they're operating system for it. After a few months with the phone, keep in mind I haven't dropped it once, the system would crash and freeze at random moments. Calls would drop or be extremely hard to hear and not to mention it has very limited apps. I wouldn't recommend this phone for anyone.
teri m.
Indianapolis, IN
This is a great phone, sturdy, bright and easy to use. Same tiles as your computer. The iphones are not sturdy enough for me. Cortano for Windows is much better than Siri too, as she understand my Southern accent. Also Microsoft has better security than other operating systems too. Easier to use Office on this phone too.
Jasmine N.
goleta,ca
One of the best phones i have ever owned. It is similar to having my tablet or computer with me, only with a smaller screen. I have Microsoft office downloaded, which allows me to edit papers and create powerpoints for school.
Igreine Elizabeth Z.
This is absolutely my dad's phone, and he loves it, it is perfect for him, he has everything that he needs in there, is easy for him to use, and he loves the big icons and letters so he can easily read on it
Stephanie J.
I like it just fine but I really need to get me a phone that does more and also has a bigger screen. I do a lot of looking and a bigger screen would definitely be a plus
Cvt Ligia R.

It's great , super ecomendado , I have not had any problems , have very good memory storage , fast, good applications . good battery long. Excellent.
amanda R.
I don't have this, i don't use this, this review does not matter. seems could be wrong, seems could be right. happy holidays, happy holidays. hahaha