BY NOKIA

With 4G LTE speed, this Nokia Lumia 920 WHITE mobile phone ensures reliable performance to help you keep in touch with friends and family. Wi-Fi capability enables you to access social networks and browse the Web while you're on the go. see more...

Jennifer P.
I love the windows phone. I can pin my favorite internet pages to my start up page for quick access. This is my fourth one in two years. Keep getting the screen of death. Speaker phone muffles and cuts out a lot according to the people on the other end. Everything is mad for android or apple so it does have draw backs for apps available. It doesn't have Pinterest in the app store this phone. Music availability is great. Cheesy games. Can connect to Xbox live but never tried it. Wish it was bigger like the note sometimes stuff is hard to see even with zoom.
Shakira M.
Techie Expert Level 2
Music availability is great. Cheesy games. Can connect to Xbox live but
never tried it. Wish it was bigger like the note sometimes stuff is hard
to see even with zoom.
Nokia Lumia is a decent phone. I don't really like Windows operating
systems on phones, but the phone itself withstood the test of time.
Shawnella S.
Trimble, OH
I do NOT currently own the 920, but the one that I have (635) is NOT listed. To start with, it started off as a nice phone. After a little while, I've discovered that it's only good for some Xbox apps. It doesn't have the apps that I use most, like FrontFlip, SnapChat, SongPop, etc., so to me, this device is now "crap". I plan to get a NEW device with a DIFFERENT company for my next upgrade time.
Saby A.
I love this phone. It impresses me on how long the battery life is. Nokia has always kept it real. the phone runs smoothly. it is very reliable and lets me do as i please on it. it is very easy to use and i got used to it the same day i got it. It is worth the money
Danielle E.
The Nokia Lumia has an unbeatable camera for everyday use, always clear and the large screen allows for wider shots. The windows operating system really takes the phone to another level with the live tiles keeping you up to date with everything at once. Battery life is also pretty long, I can go a day or two without having to charge depending on how much I am using it.
Lacy S.
Evansville, IN
Nokia Lumia is a decent phone. I don't really like Windows operating systems on phones, but the phone itself withstood the test of time. I dropped it constantly, one time even into the hot oven and it came out working perfectly fine with very little damage despite the run in with high temps.. Overall a good phone for the money, but I still prefer Android.
Selena G.
State College, PA
If you're not super attached to social media or any main-stream apps, then go for this. I loved my Nokia. I never had any problems with it. I mean, I had to use Instagram and Facebook betas for two years, and I'm just now joining the Snapchat band wagon, but hey, it was worth it in my opinion.
Marley L.
Pleasant Hill, CA
Regardless of what I've heard, I quite love this phone! Only down side is Windows doesn't have many apps that are considered popular, like Snapchat or Pinterest. But it's a great phone and great service.
Heloisa M.
I love the camera, I am always lazy to carry my camera but I love taking pictures, so when I search for a phone I always consider the camera and Nokia Lumia is the best by far
Nancy C.
Mexia, TX
I hate the Nokia Lumia
It a really cheap made phone
It breaks easy
Hate being on web with it
Also bad camera
You can not download any app
I only had the phone for 1 month I could not deal with it
Every slow
It's NOT WORTH BUYING IT
Gabriela M.
I like this phone, which recommend buy me?
Miranda V.
Techie Expert Level 3
What colors does this phone come in?