Nokia Lumia 920 32GB GSM Unlocked Windows 8 Smartphone - Black uploaded by Eya H.

BY NOKIA

4G LTE Nokia Lumia 920 with Windows Phone 8 was built for amazing clarity, power and speed that lets you capture, share and relive moments as if you were still there. Youll enjoy a rich user-experience in almost any conditions with the stunning 4.5-inch PureMotion HD and ClearBlack display that blocks incoming light reflections through a polarized layer to improve screen visibility under direct sunlight. The 332 ppi sculpted 2.5 D Corning Gorilla Glass 2.0, with color-boosting technology, Sunlight Readability Enhancement, High Brightness Mode, and a power-efficient LCD paired with 4G/LTE and Internet Explorer 10 make for faster, clearer web browsing. When you discover all that the Nokia Lumia 920 has to offer including premium design and powerful dual-core 1.5 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon Processor- nothing less will do. see more...

Trevyn S.
Carrollton, TX
My mom had gotten this phone as a die hard Nokia user and was raving about it so I got one to mix it up from another iPhone. I really do enjoy the originality of the software layout of this phone. It was very easy to use, customize, and navigate. Honestly my only problem was how limited the apps are. My mom has no problem with it because she doesn't care about many of the social media apps I do. But for me living without snapchat and other basic apps supported only by iOS and android was hard.
Andrew K.
Cadillac, MI
I only use Nokia phones because of the special attention they build them. I love my Nokia 920. I'm a huge windows fan and the windows 8 is very user friendly on this phone. The camera and video is top notch. Battery life is awesome and the software on the phone is like using a regular desk top computer. It also links up with my new windows 10 on my computer.
Erin S.
Neenah, WI
Step up from what I've had. Glitches a lot, especially when typing. I like being able to have my phone and laptop able to be hooked up together, big plus for me. On top of that the battery life is decent. Good phone for the price, and as much as I drop my phone it hasn't cracked yet.
Cindy C.
Hardinsburg, KY
This is not a favorite of mine, not only duz it freeze up A LOT but it also shuts off itself netime. The audio has NVR been very good, whether its talking on the phone or listening to music ......& VERY limited apps. Needing to invest in a new phone soon!
Christy H.
Mitchell, SD
Didn't really like it no back cam and front cam sucked would not recommend this phone I like Windows but not on a phone it dose not work like it dose on a laptop I don't think you will like it at all.
Misty R.
Marietta, OK
I hate this phone. I don't like all the tiles that pop up all the time. Trying to get past the parental controls was a nightmare. Doesn't seem to stay charged for long
Amy S.
Lansing, MI
I wish there was more apps available for this phone. Facebook can be hard to use and has quite a few limitations compared to my last phone. Phone overall is easy to operate
Jasmine L.
I really liked this phone it works great the.only thing is that i couldn't took any selfies bises that it works great
saad s.

Address derb bouchentouf street 26 n65 casablanca 20550 morocco
Sincerely, brahim quarmouch
Brahim Q.
casablanca, casablana
Hello these Brahim quarmouch of Moroccan origin 31 years I like a lot, your work and your product superb because your company is among the best in their field That's why I'm contacting you to be part of your partners and share my experiences with this great article on my YouTube Channel that will serve me immensely in my personal and professional life. I seize this chance to be able to contact you to communicate to you my coordinate at the end of working together to share the experience of being superb produced at all levels I would like to test it and present on HD video (high definition) on my YouTube channel my email qbrahim@gmail.com Address derb bouchentouf street 26 n65 casablanca 20550 morocco Sincerely, brahim quarmouch