BY NOKIA

Unlocked cell phones are compatible with gsm carriers like at&t and t-mobile; also compatible with gsm sim cards like h20 and select prepaid carriers. Phone will not work with sprint, verizon, boost mobile, virgin wireless or other cdma carriers. Please contact your carrier to confirm support of voice and data on this unlocked gsm device. see more...

Cristal H.
Cristal H.
Wilmington, NC
This was my first experience using a windows phone. Overall the phone is of sturdy construction and survived several drops. I love the live tiles and updates on the home screen. The problem i have is that the apps frequently crash to home screen and you lose everything you were doing. Battery life is great, reception is great but app usage is hit or miss. The phone was only $50 so i cant complain too much but wish I had spent a little more for better quality.
Angeles P.
Angeles P.
Bueno se lo regale a mi esposo de cumpleaños , a mi me gusta ya que la rapidez del celular a la hora de descargar aplicaciones es muy rápido muy privado guarda muy excelente los archivos , fotos la música la reproduce con un volumen muy alto me gusta eso
May M.
May M.
Litchfield, CT
Not a bad phone. Fluid movements and easy swiping. Gives me all I need to actively engage in the use of a smartphone. Not as many apps as the apple app store, but windows seems to be slowing improving upon that.
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
I love my phone it's super reliable, great price, easy to use, great features it has xbox one, nice customer service.
Kathy H.
Kathy H.
Bakersfield, CA
WONDERFUL, I had an iphone 3 uptill recently and vevery time the phone would update I would be loosing apps. SO glad to have this. Takes some getting used to but it's great.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Augusta, GA
I had this phone for about 2 mths before realizing it obviously was not for me. I hated the Windows format for a phone. My iPhone and even androids I've had are far superior.
Caryn M.
Caryn M.
Canton, IL
I am impressed by this phone. Many apps available long lasting battery. My favorite thing about this phone is how it syncs with my laptop.
Hannah T.
Hannah T.
Melbourne, Fl
Very durable for a smartphone. However, is of yet compatible with many apps and uses sub-par versions of others.
Me encantaaaa es realmente bello la imagen del celular y la rapidez con la que navega
Ahnika P.
Ahnika P.
Kentwood, MI
It's a phone and you can call on it and stuff I hope I don't have to explain how you call people