BY NOKIA

Nokia lumia 822 16gb unlocked cell phone for gsm + cdma compatible - white see more...

Aneshia C.
Aneshia C.
Pleasantville, NJ
Techie Expert
I really enjoyed this phone but I am not thrilled at all with the lack of apps or back up system for pictures. I recommend it as far as price but would go with android for more apps and features!
Wendy M.
Wendy M.
Abilene, KS
I really loved my time with this phone. Windows phone is an amazing operating system and I wish the had new windows phones for verizon.
Jon M.
Jon M.
Trimble, OH
I actually own the 520, but since it wasn't listed, I'll post my review on here. It started off being a great phone, mainly because I can earn Xbox achievements for some games, but it lacks the apps that Apple and the Play Store has/have. I plan to switch to a new phone, not Nokia within the next few weeks.
Cece C.
Cece C.
Henderson, NV
I love this phone!! Records all my youtube videos and great for uploading to my youtube channel!! Awesome pictures, quality is great!!
Selena V.
Selena V.
Pueblo West, CO
I did not like this windows phone at all. I bought it for my neice and it doesn't have the same games or apps that an android would.
eneby k.
eneby k.
Cape May Court House, NJ
I'm using this phone now, it has a very good care service provider, threw boost mobile, I like the hardware
Nina A.
Nina A.
Clarkson, KY
It has large icons, easy to use, and I can hear very clearly when talking. The camera is pretty decent and has nice storage.
Carolina L.
Carolina L.
I like the phone just not the limited amount if apps i can download. I do like the camera quality.
jessica s.
jessica s.
Bardstown, KY
This phone is okay, not my favorite, have a lot of issues with the touch screen, but my phone has been dropped quite a few times.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
This is something like the phone I have now and I love it I just can't wait till it updates to windows 10