BY NOKIA

Nokia Lumia 820 6028A Smartphone - 4.3 Touchscreen Display, Snapdragon™ S4, 8.0MP Camera, Micro USB, Bluetooth 3.0, 8GB Memory, MicroSD Slot, Built-in WiFi, Black see more...

HäFèéŻā T.
Kasaragod
I was using this phone in 2013-14
A sick phone i swear i hated this phone alot
And finally the phones motherboard was dead after using just 4months
I hate it alot
No much features nothing
Roula Y.
San Antonio, TX
It is the best i love it a must have withe best price ever i am happy and is so easy to use
Mauricio S.
miami, FL
Mayte M.
Excelente smatphone,las aplicaciones descargables son muy buenas y de buena adaptacion aparte que son muy utiles en la vida diariaia y de estudiante ya que viene word y otros y la bateria dura realmente muucho ..lo recomiendo es muy bueno el celular
jamal e.
Casablanca
I have 60700 followers on my account. I can promote your product to more than 100,000 people.To reach me with my mail is .... tawasol.600@gmail.com